Chapter Eighteen: Outcomes...

HEY TO MY FAITHFULS...WELCOME TO MY NEW FANS!! Just want to say thanks to everyone who has stopped by to read yet another chapter. I truly appreciate all the love and support that I've been getting in regards to the writing of this book!! With that being said...this story is nowhere near being over! :)

Chapter Eighteen: Outcomes....

Please forgive any mistakes...REMEMBER TO COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE (Because you know I love to hear from you!) Happy reading :) 

Cover credit goes to Ms. Sheena!!!!

**********************************************************************

KIM'S POV:

I can hear the sound of my heartbeat throughout the room. There is air moving through my body that is not my own. Where am I anyway? I can't open my eyes, all I see is darkness. I must be somewhere safe; I can feel the stillness around me. I must be dreaming now...maybe I feel asleep a while ago. My eyes slowing open and as I look around all I can see is a bright white light; a bright cold light. My body is covered in a white gown that touches my ankles. I reach down to rub my small belly as I had done the day before, but it felt hallow and empty. Where is my baby? The last thing I remember was speaking with Jason's mom Ms. Lisa. I don't remember anything else, especially how I may have gotten here. I'm not the only one here...I hear footsteps. "Who's there? Where am I?" I say aloud to no one as I can see. The footsteps get closer...

"Kimberly...you're not supposed to be here." A voice says in a whisper. I know that voice. To hear it again made my heart fall to my stomach. I turn around to see him...this can't be real.

He's standing in front of me, having not aged one day! He still has his warm eyes and soft face. Although I am now older, he still easily towers over me with his tall strong stature. This can't be real..."Dad! Oh my God, Dad!" I run to him, grabbing him in an embrace. He hugs me tightly, rubbing my back like he did when I was a little girl.

He gentle pulls himself out of my embrace to face me, "My beautiful daughter, you are not suppose to be here. You still have so much to do. You have to wake up okay."

"Dad, where am I? Whatever this place is it can't be real, you can't be real. I lost you so long again. I miss you so much dad. Sometimes I wish mom could have gone and you stayed..."

"I miss you too Kimberly. You seem to be stuck in between consciousness right now, so no I'm not really here, you just have a chance to see me. Don't say that about your mom, this was all apart of God's plan. I know your mom may not be the best, but she's still your mom. With all her flaws you still have to love her, just like you love me with my flaws. You have to go back my love, you have to fight okay."

"Fight for what? I lost have lost the two men I loved the most...you and Jason, a best friend, and my baby. My relationship with mom is a wreck and I know if we can fix it. It seems like I've lost everything."

"You have not lost everything, you still have a chance. I'm sorry for leaving you, your mom, and brother, but I knew that you all would be alright, no matter what. Jason loves you, you have to go back to him okay...be strong, you can make it through this. Now rest for a little bit and go back. I have to get back."

"I will try my best dad. I hope you're okay and know that I will always love you and never forget you."

"I love you too...go back now okay." He hugs me once again and looks down at me, "Remember what I say to you okay, what happened to me is no one's fault but he who pulled the trigger. Jason has always had a crush on you and wanted the best for you, I saw it even when you all were kids. I believe he will make you very happy if you both let it happen. Try to forgive your mom, she needs you. Goodbye my daughter..." He turned his back to me.