Chapter 27

*Just wanted to put my fav song in the video thing. It's amazing, give it a listen*

______________

Sophies POV

After the whole potato-birthday incident happened, we just sat there, talking until the end of lunch. 

My amazingly perfect boyfriend walked me to my locker, because he is amazingly perfect. 

Did I mention he was amazing? 

Huh, well he is. 

We walked hand in hand to my locker, where I sadly had to let go of his hand in order to gather all of my books from my locker. 

"Do you have to go to class?" Ben whined as he wrapps his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Yes dumbass, I have to go to class." 

"Why?" He whines even more. I chuckle, he's like a little kid. 

"Because I want to be smart and learn stuff." 

"But you just have..." He glances at my schedule, "History. Who cares about them? We all know most of them are dead." I laugh a little, and put my arms over his, snuggling closer to him. 

"I know, I wouldn't mind skipping class, but my mom would flip when she finds out."

"But what if she didn't?" He asked, "Oh, come on. You have free next period anyways. You just have an extra long free period today." 

I thought about it for a few seconds. I mean, it couldn't be completely bad...

Wait, what am I thinking. 

"No Ben, I'm sorry," I tell him, taking my books from my locker. 

He sighs, turns his head towards my ear and whispers, "Fine, if you're sure." He kisses cheek "But could I just say," He kisses the skin below my ear, "it would be fun." He kisses moves lower to my neck.

"B-Ben. S-Stop." I say, but he and I both can hear it in my voice that I don't really mean it. I felt him smile against my neck, leaving another soft kiss.

"I will once you actually mean it," 

"I mean it Ben, stop," I say, a bit more confidently. Ben just makes me melt into a puddle every time I'm with him. I can't help it, have you seen the dude. He is a god, I tell you, A. Fricken. God. 

"If you say so," He says, leaving one last kiss, on my cheek. I couldn't help it, I spun around in his arms and pressed my lips up to his. I felt his dumbass grin on his lips as he kissed me back. 

That dumbass God-looking creature. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck, and he tighten his grip a little on my waist, pulling me closer. We  moved our lips in sync as it started to get a little more heated. He ran his tongue on the bottom of my lip, asking for an entrance. 

Now, I'm not a big fan of PDA, but I can't help it. I just like him so much. 

I parted my lips and his tongue glided in, mixing with mine. I had to tighten my hold on his neck to keep my knees from buckling. I'm pretty sure there a fucking tornado in my stomach because I have so many butterflies in my stomach are jut slamming themselves against my stomach. 

"I have to go to class," I mumble against his lips, not wanting to stop. 

"Hm." He hums in response, gently pushing me against the lockers. He put his hand under my thighs, busting me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. Thankfully, I hear no sound coming from the hallway so I hope no one is in them. 

The bell rings, indicating the beginning of class. 

"Ben," I mumble against his lips. He hums in response. "I'm late." 

He pulls away from my lips, still keeping his face close to mine, "Well, I guess now you can't go to class." He smirked, I couldn't help but smile and roll my eyes. He leans in, going back to kissing me and I don't object. This time, he slips his tongue in already, massaging mine. 

After a few more minutes of making out, we pull apart, both breathless. 

"See, I told you that you'd have much, much more fun with me than Mr. Tienter."  Mr. Tienter is my very old and very grumpy history teacher. But, right now I'm happy he is old because he always forgets to do attendance, so technically I would never be market absent in his class...

I pretend to think a bit, "well, he is a hottie himself, so you're mistaken." I joke and he lets out one of his amazing breaths of a laugh. He shakes his head, looking back up at me. 

"You're really something, Sophie Evans," 

"Well, I try, Mr. Ben Scatt." I flip my hair dramatically. 

When I look back at him, I notice that he is looking at me the same way he was at lunch. 

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask, raising an eyebrow jokingly. 

He opens his mouth as if to say something, but apparently rethinks it, shutting it again. "No reason. It's nothing." 

I frown, confused. But he just smiles at me, gentle pecking my lips. "You wanna get out of here?" 

"Please," I groan and he chuckles. Now that I think of it, I've never skipped school before. Oh well, there's a first time for everything, right? 

He lets me down from his torso- Okay, that sounded wrong... He intertwines our hand as we make our way out of school. 

"So, where do you wanna go?" 

I smile, thinking about a cheese joke, I wrap my arms around his looking up at him, "Anywhere as long as I'm with you," I bat my eyelashes. He laughs, getting the joke. 

"Oh, Stop it, you're gonna make me cry!" He says in a high pitched voice as he wipes away a fake tear then put his hand over his heart. I laugh at his pathetic attempt of a high pitched voice.  

We walk towards his car and he opens the door for me, "You know you don't always have to do that." 

He shuggs, "I know, I'm just a gentelmen." he brags, flipping fake hair over his shoulder dramatically. I roll my eyes as I sit down in the car and he closes the door behind me. He walkes over to the otherside, getting in. 

"So, where are we going?" I ask as he puts his keys in and starts the car. 

"I want to show you something. It's a place I discovered when I was younger." I nod, as we pull out the school parking lot. 

___________________________________

I just felt like updating today CUZ ITS DECEMBER BITCHES WOOOWW.

I AM SOSOSOSO OBSESSED WITH CHRISTMAS YOU HAVE NO IDEA! 

OAUFSDGHOSDBASB

Hope you liked the chapterrrr

XOXO, 

F