Chapter 25

This amazing cover is made by @WeAreOk

and for making the very first cover, I dedicate this chapter to her. Thank you so much!!

___________

"Good morning beautiful," I hear a familiar voice say in my ear.

I groan, not wanting to get out of bed. My nice warm bed...

I hear the voice chuckle, "Come on Soph, you gotta get up or we'll be late for school," I groan again and this time pull the covers over my face. He sighs an over exaggerated sigh, "well ok, guess you don't want the donut I got you..."

"You got me a donut?" I ask, my voice muffled by my sheets.

"Yup, a nice chocolate glazed one, and since I know you never only eat one donut, I also got you a vanilla one with chocolate frosting," I smile a bit at the way he knows me so well.

I slowly and reluctantly pull the sheets down from my face and open my eyes to meet the hazel ones I have grown to love.

"There my beauty," he jokes

"There my beast," I answer, remembering the time at his house. He grins a boyish grin, remembering it too.

I look at my nightstand and see a little Dunkin donuts box there. I squeal and sit up, "you really did get me donuts!" I open the box to see 3 donuts there, two for me and one for him. See, the thing about me and food is that no one will ever match the love I have for food, food is my life, my happiness, my everything. So if you buy me food, you'll be my knight in shining armor.

I look up to him and smile, "thank youuuu."

"Your welcomeee" he responded, making me laugh. I pick up my glazed donut and happily munch on it, sighing at how good it is. He plops down on my bed, taking the vanilla donut that he got for himself and eating it all in two bites. I stare at him wide eyes,

"How- how did u do that!?"

He shrugged, "it was good,"

"Exactly! That's why you need to eat it slowly and savor it! Why am I even dating you," I dramatically sigh as I take another bite of heaven.

He grins a boyish grin, wiggling his eyebrows, "you're dating me because of my devilish looks," he flips his fake hair.

I scoffed, "No, I'm dating you for the donuts," I joke. Before I could take another bite my baby was snatched from me and I was pinned down on my bed. Ben held the donut high over my head, out of my reach,

"Take that back," he says in a joking serious voice.

I gasp, "Never,"

We both narrow our eyes at each other, seeing who will lose the staring contest. Obviously it was me because of my sensitive eyes they started to water. While I was creating a river, Ben look completely unaffected by his eyes not blinking for about a minute.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore so I blinked. He grinned in victory, 

"Now, do you have something to tell me..."

I sighed dramatically, "I'm not just dating you for your donuts."

"Good girl," he joked and started to get off me. Before he handed back my donut, he leaned in and kissed me.

I couldn't help but smile into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped he free hand around my waist, pulling me closer.

After a while, I reluctantly pulled away, "I have to get dressed," I whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Okay,"

"Okay..."

"Okay..."

"Since when are we in The Fault In Our Stars?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders in response, a smile never leaving his godlike face.

I smile at him as I kiss his nose, "Now get out so I can change."

He groans lazily as he gets up from my bed, now before I snatch my donut back from him.

I guess I could get used to this.

*********

"Good morning mom," I say as I skip into the kitchen. Her and Ben were sitting at the table, laughing about something before I walked in. I kiss her on the cheek and move to my boyfriend to kiss his head.

"Good morning honey," My mom answers as she takes another sip of her coffee, "As I was saying, I would really love to meet your mother," She tells Ben.

Ben smiles at her, "She actually told me to tell you to come over Saturday for dinner," he sheepishly smiles, "which she told me two days ago, but I forgot." I roll my eyes at him. This guy needs to see a doctor,  he can practically plan his own surprise party. But I'm not judging; I'm not any better...

My mother laughs at his guilty look, "Well tell her we'll be there." She tells him before checking her watch, "I gotta get going, I'll see you later honey," she tells Ben as she gets up and walks over to me, "bye sweetie." She kisses my head before walking out. 

I take my toast out of the toaster and stuff it in my mouth

"Kay, let's go to school or we'll be late."

"Where are you donuts?" Ben asks as we walk towards the front door. I point to my stomach,

"There all gone." He laughs at me and kisses my cheek.

"You're so cute."

"I know. But you're still an ass."

"and your still a bitch."

__________________________

Finally updated, WHOOP WHOOP

I have another amazing book cover for next chapter, so get ready.

Hope you have an amazing day!!

XOXO,

-F