Chapter 4

As we drove to the beach, the music keep getting louder and louder. The second we parked and I looked at the house, I realize how stupid I was by coming. What was I thinking? This is Jake Kleen's party were talking about! There always so wild, with drunk teenagers everywhere, people dancing really disgustingly. My heart started racing.

"Are you ok?" Ben yelled over the music as he grabbed my hand.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." I said not really meaning it. He shrugged and got out of the car. I got out to and followed him up the steps. This was a mistake. I shouldn't have come.

As we open the door, a drunk guy greeted us.

"Yooooooo Bennnnn! Wassupman?" He slurred and stumbled a bit. Ben laughed at him and I gave him a small smile.

"Dude, lay off the liquor." He laughed. The guy looked at me and his eyes widen.

"Who's this sexy mama?" Really? Did he just say sexy mama? Wooow. He leaned into me and whispered "Do you wanna get out of here together and go to my place?" His breath smelled like liquor, which made my nose scrunch. Ben shoved him off of me.

"Go find another girl to lay, shes my girlfriend." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"So?!" I heard the guy call as we walked away. I rolled my eyes. What a douche.

"Sorry 'bout that" Ben yelled over the music. I gave him a small smile and said it was ok. Just then Blaine walked over to us. Blaine isn't that bad. He's sort of nice I guess. He's better than David and Andrew.

"Hey Ben, you made it!" He said slapping Ben's shoulder.

"Yeah." Ben answered. Blaine looked over to me and gave me a smile which I returned. David showed up at Blaine's side. Great. He looked over to me and smirked.

"Wow Ben, your girlfriend really know how to clean up." He said. I glared at him and really wanted to say a comeback, but I knew it would just sound really stupid so I stayed silence. Ben nudged him and he put his hands up in defence "What?" he said innocently. I rolled my eyes at him. They started to talk for what seemed like hours. I wanted to walk away unnoticed but Ben was holding my hand so that was going to be hard.

Ben turned to me and leaned into my ear so I could hear him better, "Do you want a drink?" I nodded. I never drank alcohol before, but I guess I could make an exception tonight. He gave me a smile "I'll be right back" he told me and walked away with Blaine and David. I decided to go and explore the house, to see if there was anyone that would be nice enough to talk to me. I walked out of the room with a TV and into some type of living room. I scanned the room and then locked eyes with the one person that I was trying to avoid... Julia.

I quickly turned around and walked away, but sadly she followed me.

"Hey Dork." She said, putting a hand on my shoulder to spin me around to face her.

"Hi" I groaned. Can't she just leave me alone. I looked down at her outfit. She was barely wearing any clothes. She was wearing a blue skin tight dress that just about covered her ass. At the top it was strapless. Wow, she is literally screaming SLUT with that outfit.

"I see that you are trying to be pretty tonight." She told me looking at my dress, then back at me. "But let me just tell you this," She said taking a step towards me, "I will make you pay for taking Ben away from me. Your nothing but and ugly bitch, and he will soon realize that. I bet he is just doing this so he can pretend to love you, then tear you up into little shreds and leave you there. He's probably gonna try to, like, rape you or something." I left tears starting to form in my eyes. Maybe he is just doing this to take advantage of me. I mean, all the evidence is clear. He never talked to me that much, and now he is acting like my boyfriend. Maybe he's just using Julia as an excuse to take advantage of me. The tears started to fog my vision and I blinked rapidly, trying to fight them back. Julia saw me doing this and smirked, knowing that she had completed her task. Before she could say anything else I sprinted for the door. I passed Blaine in the process and I think he asked me what was wrong, but I didn't listen to him. I open the door and slammed it shut. I took off my heels and sprinted down the stairs. I got down to the last steps and sprinted for the beach, which was a few yards away.