Chapter 12

VJSNAONSJSSMSHSJS

900 READ!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!

Ok so I'm sotof freaking out right now but that okkk.

So anyways here's the chapterrr.

Hope you like it!

Xoxo

-F
________________________

I looked down at Sophie in awe. did she just squeeze my hand? No, impossible.

I stared at her for a few more minutes, hoping for a sign indicating that my Sophie's still in there. Maybe just a mother squeeze? Or even some muttering or some eye fluttering, Something.

"Hey, Soph? C-can you hear me?" I stuttered, afraid that the squeeze was just my imagination.

But it wasn't.

Right there,

before my eyes,

I saw her move her fingers.

I stood there I'm shock for a few seconds before processing.

Sophie

Squeezed

My

Hand

"NURSEE!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, "SHE MOVING!!"

A few nurses run in and run over to Sophie's side. They check all the machine things and say all these weird medical things I can't understand.

It's ok, I've always wanted to be a business man anyways.

I stand there speechless until one nurse says something about "paging doctor Berk" *AN- Grey's Anatomy anyone? ;)* that I finally zone back in. one nurse with orange hair walks over to me.

"You have to leave now sir" she says politely yet rushed. I'm about to protest but I realize that I'm already out the door. I stand there for what feels like an hour, staring at the door.

"Fuck" I whisper in awe. Sophie's awake.

**********************************************************************************
Here I am, back were I started.

In the fucking waiting room.

Mrs. Evans at my side, chewing her figure nails. I know she's just trying to be strong, but with the look in her eye, you can tell she just wants to cry.

Hey, that sort of Rhymed.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it out.

5 missed calls...

All from my mom...

Fuck! I forgot to tell her I was at the hospital!

I looked over at the time.

7:43 pm

Oh shit... My moms gonna kill me.

I quickly excused myself, telling Mrs.Evans I had to make a call, And ran out of the waiting room.

I sighed before clicking the phone icon and bringing the phone to my ear. When I heard the phone being picked up I gulped.

"Hi mom-"

"Don't you dare hi mom me!" My mom interrupted, "Benjamin William Schatt where the hell have you been for the past 5 hours!!" She screamed and I wince at my full name.

"I'm... uh... sortof at the hospital?" I said, making it sound more like a question.

"BENJAMIN WHO DID YOU HIT WITH YOUR CAR THIS TIME!!?" She exclaimed. I pulled the phone away from my ear a little due to the loud noise. When she was finished yelling, I pulled the phone back to my ear

"I didn't hit anyone with a car! and I never did hit anyone with my car, I just bumped into them..." I defended.

"Oh of course, you 'bump' into someone who's standing in the fricken sidewalk!"

"Ok that wasn't my fault, another car hit me causing me to lose control if my car and bump into that lady which, may I add, is alive anyways!" I protested "but anyways that not why I'm in the hospital. I'm In here because of... um... well because of Sophie."

The other end was silent, but I could hear my mom breathing, so I know she wasn't having some sort of heart attack.

"Mom...?"

"Oh Benny," my mom said, and I smiled a little , remembering when Sophie freaked out because she found out they call me that, "I'm so sorry. Is she ok?" She asked worried.

"Well, she was unconscious for the last 4 hours, and then about 30 minutes ago she started to move her figures. Apparently she has cancer and she could die." I told my mom.

"...what.... Cancer?" She said, stuttering a bit. "um wow I didn't know that.. I mean obviously I didn't know because if you her boyfriend didn't know about her having cancer mad could possibly die them why would I, the mother of the boyfriend know before the boyfriend because-"

"Mom!" I stopped her from her word vomit. "Spill it." Knowing my mom only uses word vomit when she is trying to lie.

"Um... Well I sort of knew that she had cancer and could die like a few mouths ago?" She said nervously.

My eyes widen. "MOM!"

" I'm sorry! She made me promise not to tell you, and you know how I feel about promises." It's true, my mom is one of the only people I know who keeps Her promises and takes them very seriously.

I sighed, rubbing my temple with my free hand. "Whatever,what's done is done right?"

"Right..." She agreed, obviously confused that I didn't freak out on her like I would normally do. I was to tired and stressed to fight back.

"Well do you want me to come there and stay with Sophie's mom and you?" She offered and I almost accepted it before I heard a voice from the waiting room.

"The people who are here for Mrs. Sophie Evans?"

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry if this chapter is sortof short. And so so SO sorry for posting so late!

Xoxo

-F