Chapter 6

_________________________________________________

I woke up in someone warm arms. I was too tired to process where I was and who this was so I snuggled into there chest. The person chuckled and wrapped its arms around my waist tighter. Whoever this was, he had a very nice colon. After a few minutes I decided to see if I was in a bed with a murder. I stretched my arms out and shut my eyes tight while I did. This time the stranger laughed loudly at me. I smiled while my eyes were still closed. I recognized that laugh anywhere. When I finished my stretches I open my eyes to find Ben smiling down at me.

"Morning beauty." He joked.

"Morning beast" I smirked and he chuckled.

"Good answer." He laughed and ruffled my hair. I pouted when he did and he pinched my checks.

"You're so cute when you sleep." He said in a baby voice. I slapped his hands away and he laughed at me. I tried to not smile but failed miserably. Who couldn't feel little butterflies when he laughed? Hes laugh is just so perfect and makes you feel so happy inside even when your sad. I got up from the bed. Ben tried to grab my arm to pull me back in bed but I quickly got out of his reach. He waved his hands in the air lazily and made me laugh.

"Where are you goingggg?" He pouted. I shook my head at him.

"I'M GONNA GO EAT!" I screamed excitedly, knowing that everyone was awake so I could scream. I ran out the room and heard footsteps behind me. I squealed and tried to make my feet move faster. But come on, it's no point. I mean, who would win in a race, a fricken athlete or a book worm? THIS ISN'T FAIR GAME!

I sprinted down the hall and made a sharp turn when I reached the end of it. I ran for the stair but before I could get there, Ben wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around like he did at the beach.

"BEN PUT ME DOWNNNNNN!" I laughed not sure if I really meant it. He laughed at me and turned me in his arms so that we were face to face. We were both panting from the run. I felt his chest move up and down against mine. His hazel eyes staring directly into mine. Before anything could go any forward I heard a voice calling Ben from somewhere. I turned towards the direction and Mrs.Scatt stood. Her eyes widen

"OH MY GOD BEN I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU TWO WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!" She apologized. Ben quickly put me down.

"Uh, we weren't doing anything...." I said probably sounding so stupid. Ben rubbed the back of his neck nervously while Mrs.Scatt raised an eyebrow at us.

"Oh?" She question and we nodded. She smiled at us, obviously not believing us. But we weren't doing anything-I mean, it would't have lead into anything major... Right?

"Well, I'll leave you two to it. Please, proceed." She winked at Ben and his eyes widen while his face turned a bright shade of red, probably the same as mine.

"Uh- I'm hungry..." I said and walked to the stairs. I heard Mrs.Scatt whisper her last sorry to Ben and follow me down the stair.

By the time we got in the kitchen, we forgot about everything that had just happened, which I'm grateful of because that would have been just awkward. Mrs.Scatt made an amazing breakfast. She made bacon- which I absolutely LOVE- with scrambled eggs and waffles. I haven't eaten that much for breakfast in a long time. Teddy told us a dragon story and made Ben act with him which was the most adorable thing in the world. Ben would get down on his hands and knees and act like a dragon, and Teddy would grab a spoon and pretend to fight Ben eventually stabbing him in the heart and Ben would dramatically die. Then Teddy put his foot on top of Ben like he saw in the movie, and stand up straight and proud. Me and Mrs.Scatt started to applaud.