Chapter 9

Hey Guys!

I hope this chapter is interesting... I sortof had a little writers block so hopfully this chapter dosent suck...

Anyways

Hope you like it!

XOXO

-F
PS,
This isn't proof read,
Sorry.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I could that Blaine like Juliet... Not just any Juliet.... The Juliet

Juliet Deablo... The girl who walked away...

The girl who didn't bother to save me.

The girl who didn't bother to call someone.

All I remember is that during my attack I saw someone. A girl with brown long hair, starring at me.

I almost immediately reconized her. I gave her pleading eyes, indicating to help me.

But what did she do?

Walked away

I felt my blood boil just thinking about it. How could she? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that.

"Soph!" A fimiliar voice called and I mentally groand. Don't get me wrong, I loved what he is doing for me but sometimes I just want to be alone. "SOPH!" He called again and this time I turned around. He jogged up to me and stood infront of me. "Are you-"

"I'm fine!" I said, a little snappy. When I looked him in the eye I sudendly felt guilty. "Ben I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just-" He slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Geez, calm down. Its fine." He chuckeled and I relaxed a bit.

"Sorry." I said into his hand and he groand.

"You've got to stop apologizing! Its getting annoying." He winked as he removed his hand from my mouth and I smiled.

"Sor- I mean, ok." I interupted myself once Ben raised his eyebrows at me.

"Good, now lets go to lunch. I'm HUNGRY!" He whined and I finally cracked and started to laughed.

"Ok hungry hippo lets go." I rolled my eyes. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Did you just call me a Hipo?" He asked and I just relized how lame my joke was. I felt my cheeks get warm.

"it sounded better in my head." I mumbled and he just laughed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm, dragging him to the cafeteria. We were about to turn around the coner when an annoying, heigh pitch, devils voice filled the halls.

"Hey, Soph!" I groaned. Could she ever leave me alone? Guess the answer is no. I slowly tured to the Devil herself. Julia was standing there with her little wanna-be's next to her. I mentally rolled my eyes, this was litterally like the movies. Ben was glued to mu side and I gave him a small smile.

"What do you want Julia?" Ben spoke first. I relaxed a bit knowing that Ben was on my side, that this was the only reason why we were even "dating" in the first place.

I heard some footsteps behind me and notice that we attracted a crowd. Sure enough, Blaine was standing there. Where did everyone come from?

"Why? Aren't you glad I'm talking to you?" Julia said twirling her hair. "You know, about 95% of this school would kill to be able to talk to me. They know my reputation. I make a night to remember." She said biting down on her lip.

Oh my god. She's flirting.

And she just used math in a bitchy sentence.
The world is full surprises

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "You literally just called yourself a slut." I widen my eyes and slapped my hand on my mouth. Did I just say that to the Queen Bee! I heard some 'oh's and 'burn' s from around the crowd. Ben stiffened at my side, holding back laughter.

I really did say that.

Shit

Julia gave me a death stare that I've gotten so used to from all those years of bullying yet it still scared me.

"What did you just say?"

I quickly ran though my mind what the options I could do.
A) I could apologize
B) I could run
Or C) I could answer with another 'burn'

Since I'm as stupid as a donkey and am not thinking a bit about my safety, I went for C.

"You heard me" I said, and surprised myself by sounding confident. Wow, that's a change. Even Ben raised an eyebrow and was hiding his smirk.

"Look Sophie, I really don't think You should even go there, because the slut here isn't me. It's you." This time I snorted.

"And how Am I a slut?"

Julia smirked a bit before continuing. "You hired Ben to be your fake boyfriend." I almost choked on my breath. Wow the girl smarter than I give credit for, I mean, half of that sentence was true! The crowed continues with there 'oh's and 'ah's And of course, I'm still a stupid donkey so I decided to continue with my legacy.

"You have no proof." I said, trying to convince myself too.

Julia scoffed. "Yes I do." She paused for a second. "You two haven't kissed yet."

I resisted the urge to pull her perfect hair out of her head. I didn't know what to say, but thankfully, Ben was here to save the day.

"Yes we have Julia." He lied which I almost believed myself.

Julia crossed her arms. "Fine, then kiss."

My eyes widen .

"We don't have to-"

"Fine." Ben interrupted, and my eyes grew even wider. Did I just hear him correctly?

Ben turned towards me and gently put his hands on my hip.

Yup, I heard him right. He stared to lean closer. I was having a breakdown. Am I really going to have my first kiss with some guy who probably doesn't even like me? My first kiss shouldn't be forced, it should come naturally and it should-

Oh but Ben is so beautiful though. I mean his big hazel eyes and big lips.

While I was fighting with myself, I hadn't realized how close Ben got to me.

Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit

My breath hitched up the closer he got.
What was I doing! Ben doesn't even like me and he just started fake dating me out of pity.

He was a centimeter away.

I could feel his warm breath. I gulped.

"You dont have to do this." I said, barely over a whisper.
Ben smirked.
"But I want to." And with that, he closed the space between us, pressing his lips on to mine.

I stopped breathing.

I was kissing Ben Scatt.

The guy who I had been crushing on since middle school.

His lips were soft against mine. I kissed back once I went back to reality.
After a few seconds he pulled away. I swear, it felt as if me and him were the only two people here.

I know, cheesy right?

But it's true.

I gazed into his eyes and saw some emotion flash through it, but quickly go away.  He stared at me with the same gaze I was giving me.

Then he surprised me.

He pulled me back to him, and kissed me again.
______________________________________________________

Hey guys,
Sorry about the late post.
Just an FYI next week I'm on vacation (wow!) and the place I'm going to has no wifi :( so I can't post.
But when I get back in will!

XOXO
-F

My Fake Boyfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें