Chapter 13

"The people who are here for Mrs. Sophie Evans?"

I took a nervous deep breath and started walking towards the doctor with Mrs.Evans following me.

I tried to push all the negative thoughts out of my head and stay positive. Soph will be fine... Right? I mean, she can not just... Die... She's too young, too beautiful.

And I didn't even get to kiss her goodbye.

With every step I took my heart started to beat louder, I was afraid that it would pop out of my chest.

I finally reached the doctor after what felt like the longest and hardest walk of my life.

This is it

The moment of truth.

The doctor looked up from his clipboard and gave us a small smile, which I attempted earnestly to copy.

"Are you the legal guardian of Mrs..." He paused to quickly look at his clipboard, "Sophie Evans?" He looked back at Mrs. Evans.

"Yes, I'm her mother. This is her boyfriend." She informed gesturing to me and the doctor nodded his head towards me a little.

"Ok, Miss Evans-"

"Please," she interrupted, "call me Suzan."

"Alright, Suzan. My name is Dr. Shepard, I am one of many surgeon in Seattle Grace hospital ( A.N: totally using Grey's anatomy characters in my story) now, Sophie when she got here was unconscious because of the concussion, right?"

"Yes," I answered. The first word I spoke in 3 minutes.

"Ok, well concussions for many people aren't so saver for them, but due to Sophie's symptoms it caused a bigger problem. Because Sophie was not getting treatment for her symptoms, her body is weak. All it takes is one little hit in the head, and her body would totally shut down."

"Which is why a minor hit from a locker is causing her so many problems." Mrs,Evans concluded.

"Exactly. When she was moving her fingers before her body was slowly getting stronger, but couldn't handle it, so the brain completely shut down. Her heart started to get slower so I took her to surgery right away."

All I could think about were that the words 'heart', 'slower' and 'surgery' were just put into one sentence about Sophie.

"During the surgery I went inside her brain to see if I could fix it up, because her skull is very thin and part of her brain was damaged. So I went into that part and fixed the damages."

By now Mrs.Evans was trying to hold back tears.

"So w-what are you saying." Mrs.Evans stuttered. Dr. Shepard smiled.

"She's awake."

I stopped breathing.

She ok?

She's Alive.

She is fucking alive.

"But-" I didn't hear the end of the sentence, I started to sprint towards Sophie's room.

I sped up the stares, my legs aching, begging me to stop. But I kept going. I heard Dr.Shepard call for me to listen to him for a second, but I would listening to him once I see Sophie's brown eyes again.

My Sophie is awake.

I'm pretty sure that that doctor dude was running after me, but I just had to see her.

I sprinted down the hall of floor 4 almost knocking an old man over. But I didn't care right now. I scanned the room numbers until I finally saw her number.

713

I dove into the room and smiled once I stopped.

Sophie was sitting in the bed with a white bandage wrapped around her head. Her brown, black hair was some what messy, but beautiful.

And the best thing of all.

Her were open.

"God, Soph. Your alive!" I started to walk towards her. But the most dreadful sound came out of her mouth that made my just fixed heart break again.

She screamed.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!" She shrieked and my sad drums almost broke.

Doctor Shepard came running into the door, finally caught up to me, panting

"Sophie?" I whispered and she screamed in frustration.

"Why the hell does everyone keep calling me that!"

My eyes widen.

She couldn't possibly...

No.

God no.

"Ben... She..." Doctor Shepard said in between breaths.

He took a deep breath and stood up straight.

"She lost her memory."

______________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

I decided to just put authors notes at the end of each chapter.

But...

I
HAVE
1
K
READERS
SKSS,SKOS,SKSLELSLSLELSLSLLSLSSLSL

IM DYING!!

Thank you all so much for reading my story so Far!!

I hoped you like this chapter!

Xoxo

-F