Chapter 11

Hey guys!

I CAN BELIVE THAT I HAVE 500 + READ!!!! OSDJFALIUFGHJLAIRGHF

AHH! I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!

Anywaysssss

Here the chapter

Hope you enjoy,

XOXO,

-F

_________________________________________________________________

-Bens POV-

I watched as the paramedics lowered the stretcher with Sophie in it to the ground. As they did doctors ran up to them, helping them roll her in and asking questions.

What if I lose her?

I quickly shook the thought out of my head and got out of the ambulance, following the paramedics, which was hard because they moved so fricken fast.

When they finally slowed down a bit, I took in my surroundings. We were infront of the ER. Shit, this is pretty damn serious.

I felt my breath getting a little faster as I thought of the worse things that could happen right now.

What if I lose her?

This time there was nothing I could do to get the thought out of my head. It felt as if someone was shoving it in my brain and holding it there so it couldn't escape.

I started have a little panic attack. What was the last thing I said to her? What was the last thing she said to me? What if she I lose her and never forgive myself for letting her go? What if I never see her big brown eyes again?

What if I never tell her how I really feel?

She was the most beautiful girl in the school. All those cheerleaders with there underwear- sorry, I mean pants- were pretty much desperate for guys to look at them. But to be honest, I never really liked cheerleaders. I was always into the type of shy and quite girls, who don't try hard to be popular, or be the "queen bee", or are so desperate for attention that they cause there own drama. I like the smart ones who care more about Shakespeare or Harper Lee than make up and their clothes.

And after all these years of searching for my dream girl, I found her.

Sophie Evans.

She was my dream girl.

And I couldn't get my dream girl run away before my dream relationship happens-

What the fuck?

I sound like one of those chicks in a chick flick...

God I'm spending way to much time with my mom.

******************************************************************************

Its been 4 hours.

4 hours of waiting.

4 hours of pacing up and down the halls.

4 hours of freaking out.

4 hours of worrying.

Now I am sitting in a chair in the waiting room with Sophie's mom tapping my knee furiously.