Chapter 26

This flippin amazing cover was made by @Beautiful_Tragxdy so I dedicate this chapter to her

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

*chapter not edited, sorry for mistakes*
_____________

One thing I've learned about boys-

there stupid.

Well, not all of them, but most.

Take Andrew for example. The boy who god blessed him with good looks- I can't deny that- and who is pretty smart looking, at least from what I could say from the first day I met him.

Until now.

Our dear, beloved, idiotic Andrew was currently trying to balance a potato on his forehead.

Where he got that potato? I'll get back to you on that one.

The worst part of it was that he in the middle of the cafeteria, in everyone eyesight, with a potato on his forehead.

Well, now it's on the floor... You get my point. But so many questions are running though my head right now that I'm starting to get a headache.

"Where in the hell did he get that potato?" Mara asked as we watch our friend.

"I don't think you want to know," Blane said, shaking his head when Andrew picked the potato up and tried to balance it again.

"He always seems to find a way to seem dumber" David states and we all shake our heads in agreement. Hey, don't judge. We love him and all but he really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

"Hey guys, what did I miss... Is that a potato?" I hear Ben ask as he comes up to our lunch table.

"Yup."

"Huh," he muses, then shrugged and takes the empty seat next to me. "Hello," He says as he kisses my cheek. I hum in response, still watching our idiotic friend as he picked the potato up for the 6th time.

"God, I can't watch this anymore," Mara states as she stands up. She walks over to Andrew and take the potato off his head, chucking it out of the cafeteria. She then grabs his arm and drags him back to our table while he still looks in the direction that she throw the potato. She pushes him down into a seat and goes to sit back down, with a huff.

When he opens his mouth, Blaine just shakes his head, as if to say don't do it. That gets Andrew to shut up.

At this point, I can't help but laugh. I mean, after 10 minutes of watching someone balance a fucking- excuse my French- potato on his head, I think my brain finally processed it. I couldn't help it, I was practically dying. After a few seconds, I heard some other laughs join me.

I was laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt, so I laid down, putting my head in Bens lap, clutching my stomach while I tried to calm down. I looked up at Ben and saw he was looking at me with some expression that I couldn't read. He was smiling, but not the normal smile he had, it was more a smile you smile if you see a puppy or something.

Was it...

No, it couldn't be.

"What?" I asked, letting my last few giggles out.

"What?" He responded.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He wore a confused look on his adorable face, "like what?"

I shook my head, "never mind," I smiled up at him.

He chuckled, "Okay then. Anyways, you know what's happening in a few days."

Now it was my turn to be confused, shit... Did I forget an anniversary?

"Um... Would you be mad if I say no?"

He rolled his eyes, "your birthday smart ass."

"Oh right, that-"

"DID I JUST HEAR THE WORD BIRTHDAY!? As in Sophie's birthday?" I hear Mara yell from across the table. I really love Mara, don't get me wrong, but she really into all these birthday things. Like for David's birthday she threw him a big surprise party. I, not really a big fan of party's... Or surprise... Or birthdays... I mean, I like celebrating other people's birthdays, just not mine. 'Cuz then that means that you're the center of attention and everyone has to sing you happy birthdays while your just awkwardly  standing there smiling. Yeah, that doesn't really work for me, the whole center of attention thing. Knowing me I would probably find a way to fall while standing still, or- I don't know- break a glass and find out it's the persons dead grandmas favored cup and it's the last thing they have of hers.

Ok, that was pretty extreme but you get my point.

I lift my head up from Bens lap just a little to see Mara already looking at me. "Haha... Did I not tell you that? Huh, must of slipped my mind," I laugh nervously. She gives me a pointed look and I sink back down into Bens lap, hugging his waist tightly, "Please don't hurt me." I tell Mara and feel Ben shake in laughter above me.

"Sophie Isabelle Evans, you sit up right now." She orders. When Mara gets mad, she's scary, and you know not to mess with her. So I slowly sit up from Bens lap. Mara still glares at me and I give her a cheeky smile.

"Have I ever told you how pretty you look today?" I ask, she narrows her eyes at me, making me shut up. Mad Mara scares me.

"You better have a good reason why you didn't tell me your birthday is coming up. And by coming up I mean..."

"3 days," I mumble her answer to her unasked question.

"3. fricken. Days!"

'I'm so gonna kill you' I mouth to Ben as he gives me a boyish grin

"Sophie!" Mara warns.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, it's just that I hate celebrating my birthday."

"Because she doesn't want to be the center of attention." My horrible boyfriend who got me into trouble explains.

"Well sucks honey 'cuz birthday are the only days your aloud to be the center of attention. And I'm going to get you the perfect gift." She states.

"Fine," I sigh in defeat, "just please promise me you won't throw me a party?"

"Wha-"

"P L E A S E" I beg.

She gives me s huff and crosses her arms, "fine. Now I don't know what to get you." She says and she leans her head on David's shoulder who kisses her forehead.

"I love you Mara." I say with a smile.

She glares at me playfully, "go to hell."

_____________________

Woot woot finally updated.

Hoped you liked it.

XOXO,

-F