Chapter 23

warning- very cliche, but deal with it

Dedicated to @MyFavoriteThings134 for being the sweetest person I know!

*PREVIOUSLY ON MFB*

I remember.

I remember everything. From one day when I was five and I fell off my bike and broke my arm to the day when I kissed Ben.

Oh god, Ben.

"Wait!" I said as I pulled away from Mara. "I have to find him," I told them as I started to sprint around the school.

I have to find my Ben.

Sophies POV

I sprinted.

Though the whole school, looking like a maniac. People giving me confused, and odd looks while I bumping into people, almost tripping twice, but I didn't care. Let them judge.

I had to find Ben.

Trying to imagine what it felt like to him, for me to treat him in that way made me run twice as fast. I missed him, so much, I just wanted to be in his warm arms.

But somewhere in my head, my mind was doubting me. What if he didn't like me anymore? What if he moved on? We were technically never dating in the first place. What if I never really liked him?

No, that couldn't be.

I felt the spark we had in that kiss, the fluttering in my heart when he held my hand, the way I acted even if nobody was there. I defiantly liked him, but the question was did he...

Suddenly I skidded to a stop and forgot how to breath.

All my doubts, all my negativity,

All gone.

Ben, my Ben, was standing there, 10 feet front of me, turned away.

I could tell from his brown hair that it was him,

"BEN!"

Bens POV

These few weeks were killing me. Not being with Sophie was like having water in the middle of a desert.

I was suffering.

Every time I would see her in the hallways all I wanted to do was hug her, kiss the crap out of her, and ask her to officially be my girlfriend, not my fake one.

But I knew I couldn't, because she had to remember first. Other wise she would freak out and think I'm some crazed person, which in a way I am. She made me crazy, I've never had these feelings before, never feeling the way that I did. I didn't know how to control it, or how to face it.

So I kept my distance. I tried to stay away, I just couldn't be remembered of the pain, but I also had to make sure she was safe. So I would- well I wouldn't call it "Stalking" I would just call it protecting from afar.

Which is what I did... In a sort of stalkish way...

But I couldn't help it. How do you try to keep you distance while wanting to be as close to her as possible?

Damn, I've gone insane.

My thoughts were interrupted by my name being called.

That voice, I know that voice. I would recognize it anywhere.

It was my angles voice.

I spun around and saw her standing, a yard or something, away from me, panting like she just ran a marathon.

"Sophie?" I asked puzzled as to why she was panting so much.

She grinned at me and started running towards me,

Wait, did she just call my name?

Does she...

My eyes widen in realization and I ran towards her, just as she jumped, wrapping her legs around my waists and burying her head in the of my crook of my neck . (A/N I KNOW ITS REALLY CHICHÉ BUT SHUT UP)

Her starberry shampoo filled my nose, that familiar amazing smell that I have grown to love. 

It was almost a whisper, I barely heard it, but I had a huge grin on my face when she said the two words I've been dying to hear from her,

" I remember,"

SOPHIES POV ( I'm sorry I keep switching)

I leaped into his arms, his strong arms, wrapping my legs around his torso and burying my head in his shoulder, inhaling his cologne. Oh god, his cologne.

He held me tight, as if he'd never let go.

"I remember" I whispered, so soft I was afraid he didn't hear me. But when he held me tighter and kissed my head I knew he understood.

I haven't noticed until I felt the wet tear run down my face that I had been crying.

"Hey, no Soph don't cry." He said holding me tighter. I couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry, I missed you so much," I sobbed, "I can't believe I treated you like that, I'm such a horrible person-"

"No," he said as he pulled us apart just enough to be able to look at me in the eye. He wiped my tears that streamed down my face, the cupped my cheek. " it's not you fault. Don't you dare blame yourself." He said in a stern voice.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Sophie." He warned, making me smile. But looking into the beautiful hazel eyes I could barely comprehend what he was saying. Without another word I grabbed his face and kissed him.

_________

Hey guys!

So sorry for the wait, but this chapter used to be SOO bad so I had to go back and do some major editing.

Hoped you liked it!

XOXO

-F