Summer vacation

It's months since the festival and the Miku thing. They are now close to summer vacation, and can't wait to spend time with each other.

The guy, dell is still Mikus close friend and Neru well she's was guilty of kidnapping Luka, Meiko, Kaito and Gakupo. And was brought to justice(Hehehehe). Anyways lets go to the classrooms before the bell rings to be SUMMER VACATION!!!!.....

To the class

Miku and Rin kept on looking at the clock to see what time it was. It was almost time for summer vacation and a summer vacation they will not forget.

Right before the teacher was going to assign homework for summer the bell rings. The whole class jumped up and throwing the papers into the air and running out the class.

Miku and Rin looked at each other and also runs out the classroom and starts to look for their friends.

Once they got to the entrance they see everyone, Kaito, Meiko, Luka, Gakupo, gumi, Yuma, Oliver and Len. They saw them and ran towards them, Rin jumped into Oliver's arms and so did Miku. They hugged and looked at each other and started to laugh. They started to walk away and that was a start of the summer vacation they will not forget....

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LITTLE CHAPTER AND MY BOOK....IM SAD TO SAY THAT IM ENDING THE BOOK HERE :(.........BUT THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER BOOK, BOOK 2 "SUMMER VACATION(VOCALOID)".....SO DONT BE MAD ITS GOING TO CONTINUE........