The cherry blossom festival part 2

It was finally the night and everyone was getting ready. Luka, Meiko and Gumi all went to Rin's house to get ready. Kaito, Gakupo and Yuma were going to meet them at Rin's house too. Len was already ready and the girls were taking foreverrrrrrr....

The girls

Rin was getting ready with the other girls, she's wearing a white with a red bow tied on her waist kimono. And her hair is up in a small bun on her back of the head.

Luka is wearing a light pink with a blue bow ties around her waist kimono. And her hair is down with a hair pin on her left side.

Meiko is wearing a white and a ribbon around her waist kimono with her hair down.

Gumi is wearing a orange with a green ribbon around her waist kimono with her hair down.

Miku was getting ready in the guys house she's with and her kimono is red with a white ribbon around her waist then she's going to change into a white with red flowers pedals with her hair in her natural pigtails.

Neru is wearing a yellow blue kimono with her hair in a side top ponytail.

The boys

Oliver is getting ready at his house and so is the other boys, he's wearing his natural look with his sailor outfit with his eye patch and his sailor hat.

Gakupo is wearing a purple kimono and some of his hair is in a ponytail and the rest down.

Kaito is wearing a blue with a dark blue scarf around his neck. And his normal hair do.

Yuma his wearing some kind of suit instead of a kimono, he doesn't do kimonos. His hair is down without his beanie on.

The guy Miku is with is wearing a grey shirt and dark grey pants with a blue tie. With his hair in a ponytail and something with him for Miku.

Len is wearing a white kimono and a red ribbon around his lower hip area with his hair in a small ponytail.

After the girls were done the guys got there in time.

Knock knock

Len opens the door and let the boys enter the house. The girls hear the boys and start going down the steps of the twins two story house.

Rin was the first and once she stepped out and onto the first step she blushes once she saw Oliver heading towards the bottom of the stairs. She made it to the bottom and Oliver takes her hand and leads her to the living room.

Luka was next and Gakupo meet her half way up the stairs. Luka blushed and Gakupo kissed her check and carried her bridal style down the stairs and into the living room.

Meiko who walks all like 'she owns everyone and everything' in the room. Kaito turns around and blushes once he sees Meiko on the bottom step in front of him. He takes her hand and leads her to the living room.

Gumi stands on the top and Yuma on the bottom watching her step down the steps. Gumi blushed the whole way down and as she made it to the last few steps she missed one and fell. Before she hit the floor she felt something soft and muscle under her. She open her eyes and sees pink then she gets a little closer and sees what she landed on or who she landed on. She jumps up and blushes while she said 'sorry' Yuma that now is getting up and holding her hand. Gumi blushes and follows Yuma to the living room.

Len was already in the living room as everyone else was coming with their dates. Rin looked at Len and sat down next to Oliver.

Rin: Len do you have a date?

Len: ugh oh yes I do

Luka: who is it?

Len: ummmmmm that girl in our Homeroom

Rin:???

Everyone:???

Len: the one with a little dark blonde hair with one side ponytail

Rin: ohhhh......her?!?

Len: well yay

Kaito: aren't you going out with.............(smack)

Everyone except Meiko are like O_O

Kaito face sitting in the corner of the room T^T thinking 'why Meiko why'

Len: it's fine Meiko I'm ok

Meiko: you sure

Len: -sigh- yes I'm fine promise

Meiko: ok

After their little chat they got up and headed towards school. Once they got there something that surprised everyone was waiting for them inside the festival.....

Who or what would this thing be?
HOPE YOU LIKE AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MY STORY LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME BYEEEEEEEEEE