Ferris Wheel

Luka and Gakupo:
Luka and Gakupo were the third to go on the Ferris wheel. they did the exact same thing as Meiko and Kaito.....sit in front of each other but they were a little different. they had a giant teddy bear that Gakupo won for Luka before they got on the Ferris wheel. the teddy bear was next to Luka which was looking out the window and admiring the place and how the park or amusement park looked like in the night time. everything was light up with all kinds of colors and had all kinds of music coming on the speaker there.

Gakupo leans in closer to Luka and Luka sees that and grabs the teddy bear and pushes it closer to Gakupo and Gakupo kisses the teddy bear instead of Luka.

Luka:heheheheheh(giggles)

Gakupo hears her giggle and looks at what she did and goes and pins her down on the seat she was sitting on without the teddy to block them.

Luka:g-Gakupo what a-are u d-doin-

Luka was cut off by Gakupo mashing his lips to hers....luka then kisses back, they were there for quite a while and then Gakupo pulls away for air that they need and gets off of Luka and looks at her and................

SORRY FOR NOT UDATING AND I KNOW HOW I COULD REPAY U GUYS.......SEND ME REQUST OF WHAT U WNAT ME TO DO FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS OR ONE-SHOTS WITH UR FAVORITE VOCALOID.............TILL NEXT TIME BYE.........