Ferris Wheel

Gumi and Yuma:
Gumi and Yuma are next and everything goes the same as everyone else before them. Yuma takes off his hat and places it on Gumi. Gumi already a blushing mess blushes even more and Yuma notices it and takes it as a teasing moment and kisses her check which made her blush more and steam comes out of her ears and as she was about to faint or just lay down something catches her eyes and she looks out the window and saids...........

Gumi:wow that's so cool

Yuma looks out the window and sees what Gumi was talking about and sees it too and he was like.......

Yuma:that is cool

And he looks at Gumi and smiles, gumi in the other hand looks at him and blushes more and close her eyes and before she opens them she feels something soft touch her lips and when she opens them she sees Yuma close to her. thats when she realize what was going on.

Gumi: O_O

Yuma pulls away and sees Gumis reaction to that and starts to laugh which made Gumi mad and embarrass. Yuma goes with gumi and sits with her with his arm around her neck and looks out the window.

Time skip

Yuma gets up and goes to where he was and takes something.........

HEHEHEHEHEHEH OK I WAS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE BUT COME ON...............I HOPE U LIKE AND COMMENT PLESE I LOVE ALL U GUYS THAT LIKE AND COMENT ON MY BOOK SO FAR EVEN THOUGH I
HAVENT UPDATED YET WELL HERE THEY ARE BYE AND HOPE U LIKE.............EVEN THOUGH THE SONG IS NOT JUST YUMA AND GUMI I TRIED OK I JUST LOVE THIS SONG ITS SO GOOD AND FUN TO HEAR AND DANCE TO TOO.......