The song

A couple of days and weeks had pass and today is the day Len, Rin, Miku, and Kaito is going to sing there song.-oh and also for gumi and Rin for there song, that Len did for them for there singing class- they were walking to school and saw Miku walking to so they joined her and when they got to school the saw Kaito walking to class. so he joined them too, once they got to Homeroom they were all nervous but once the bell rang and the teacher got there and started the class he...

"Ok class are you guys ready to present your song in front of the class...well ok the way it works is the first group is-puts his hand in a hat with the names of the group...grabs a paper saying...-group number...1"

"What a relieve" said Rin

So then group number 1came up and started to sing...(luka, gumi, Gakupo, and meiko)

GROUP NUMBER 1(song-Hello/How are you)

Gumi:Hello

Everyone: Mado wo akete chiisaku tsubuyaita

Gumi:how are you?

Everyone: dare mo inai heya de hitori

Gumi:morning

Everyone: Asa ga kita yo doshaburi no asa ga

Gumi:tik tak

Everyone: watashi no neji wo dareka maite

The girls:lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Gumi:hello

Luka: mukashi no anime ni sanna no itakke na

Gumi:how are you

Luka: urayamashii na minna ni ai sarete

Gumi:sleeping

Meiko: Baka no koto itte nai de shitaku wo shinakucha

Gumi:crying

Meiko: namida no ato wo kakusu tame....mou, kuchiguse ni natta "ma, ikka"...kinou no kotoba ga kuta atama yo yogiru....

Then they continued with the song until they were done...after they were done they bowed and went back to there seats. the teacher then went to the hat and grabbed the next group...

"The next group is group number 3"

Group number 3 got up and went to the front.(akaito, mikuo, Neru and teto)

GROUP NUMBER 3(song-rolling girl)

It's gonna continue to the next section ok