Close to the fisrt day of school

It's the week before school starts, Rin and Len was out strolling around looking at some things when all of a sudden they end up seeing the girl. Rin was the one that spoted her first and Len wasn't paying attention. He was to busy hearing the song he wrote for her, Rin was trying to avoid her but she couldn't she had spotted her before she could leave.

"Hey"

Rin and Len turns around to see her and the same boy...

"Hey" said Rin, Len stayed quiet

"Ummmm...I never got your name before and when I was trying to see you I wouldn't be able to find you"

"Oh well my name is Rin and this is Len, and your name is..."

"Oh yay, my name is Miku and this is Kaito"

"Oh ok...nice to meet you" she shock there hands and Len was just listening to the song. Miku was looking at him while he was listening to the song.

"Ummmm...what song are you listening to"

"......................"

"Ummmmm...hello what song are you listening to"

"LEN!!" Yelled Rin

"WHAT!!!"he looks up and sees the girl and looks down right away...

"Ummmm...what song are you listening to..."

"................I.....it......its a s....so.....son-"

"It's a song he wrote by himself"

"Really that sounds cool.....ummmm.....can I hear some of the song please"
Len looks at her and estates to give her one earphone...he then hands one to her and starts to play the song...

The song...

Setting all the words now free

I can't be the Juliet of a tragedy

Don't let me go, take me from this story...

Is just what I've been thinking

Music🎶

To mom and dad I say goodnight until the morning

I really hope that they can dream again not knowing

On how the night is burning brightly in my head

Us to together I can taste the caramel now

It shouldn't matter but my legs are crossing somehow

Never to know...

The song...Romeo and Cinderella

Miku hands the earphone back to Len and Len took a step back and looked down to the floor(ground)...

"Ummmm....ok then we have to go now come on Miku"

"Ok bye guys...i love the song Len keep up the good work buy" Miku and Kaito and started to walk away form the twins. Kaito then grabs Mikus hand and holds it while they walk, Len saw that and looked down and started to walk. Back home. -ugh...why...this is what I was trying to stop from Len seeing...dammit...

Len and Rin got home and their mom greeted them but Len ignored and ran up the steps and slammed the door.

"What's wrong with Len this time"

"Well it's also a long story"

"Ok explain"

"Ugh ok...well I thought Len needed some fresh air so I decided to take a walk with him to explore the town some more...paused and took a deep breath...and then we say the girl with her boyfriend..."

"..............⊙︿⊙ (゜-゜) \(-_______-;)/ w(°o°)w "the moms faces whch one do you guys like

"then we started to talk and the girl wanted to hear what Len was listening to and she heard...then her boyfriend that they needed to leave so they did then Len saw them holding hands and thats why he's that mood..." Rin's mom was looking at the ground and said nothing once Rin was done speaking. She walked to the stairs and looked up to see lens door closed and with a sign saying δσ ησϯ δίςϯմɾɓ...mom then goes to the kitchen to fix some dinner...............after dinner Len just went his room leaving mom and I sitting down. the next day was the same also the day before that and the day before that also....Len was in his room listening to the song then was making a new one...i felt so sorry for my brother never thought he would end up like that. But all this is about to change once we start school....hope fully.