The cherry blossom festival part 4

Out of no where a loud bang was heard from the girls dressing room down the hall. All the girls were scared but Miku she was most of all cause she was down on the ground holding her ears trying to get the noise out of her head. Everyone saw Miku and wanted to help but the same time they were too scared and disappointed with her to do so. Miku was on the ground screaming and trying to get the noise out of her head. Something about the noise was causing her to have a really bad headache. All of a sudden the noise just got really bad which made Miku blank out and fall to the ground with all the girls screaming her name.

All the girls: mikuuuuuuu!!!

In Mikus mind

'Miku.....Miku.....Miku!!!!' Miku jumps up and looks all around but all she sees is pure darkness. She gets up and starts to look around even though she can't see anything she still tries to get her vision straight. 'Miku....Miku....' The same voice called miku's name again. She turn around but nothing was there or that's what she thought. Miku continued to walk until she bumped into something. She touches the thing in front of her and feels it was glass. She touched around the glass and felt something sharp, the sharp thing cut her finger and she yelped by the sudden pain that spread through her finger down her hand. One drop of blood fell from her finger and once it landed on the floor the whole floor became blood red. Miku jumped once she saw what happen when her blood fell to the floor and turned it blood red. She looked up and saw her reflection or was it???.....

The reflection was one of Miku when she was little but the difference was that she was all badge up with a wrap around her eye and around her ankle, her left hand, some parts of her both upper arms and close to the knees. She also had some fresh cuts on her face and knees.

Miku covered her mouth with the sight of her young self, she started to back away but before she got far the little her started to get closer. She moved every time Miku moved back. But every time she tried to get away the little her seemed to get closer to her. Until she finally got to her and looked at her with big puffy eyes that seemed she was crying and the smell of blood from the fresh cuts on her face and knees. Miku was about to touch her when all of a sudden and blade comes out stabbing the little her which turned her into glass and shattered all over the floor. Miku with wide eyes looked at the forgotten little her and fell to the floor holding her head and screaming.

'Miku....' Ranged the voice again

'Miku...Miku...'

'Miku don't forget me' with that Miku looked up and saw a very bright light and.......every thing became a blur and she.........

Back to reality

Miku woke up with a tear escaping her left eye and looked all around. At first everything was a blur but then she got her vision back and saw all the girls around her.

Rin: Miku??......

Miku:.........

Luka:Miku you ok

Miku: I....think so
Says while trying to stand up but kinda fails a little and then gets her balance back. She looks at them and says.....

Miku: l-l-Luka??.....

Everyone: O_O

Miku stood there looking at them then at the floor wondering why she said that.

Luka: yes that's my name

Miku: oh....
Looks at the ground

Rin: do you recognize me Miku

Miku: ummmmm yes your Rin right

Rin: O_O yes it is... MIKU YOUR BACK~!!!

Rin runs and hugs Miku with a bone crushing hug. Miku was shocked but then awkwardly hugged back. The rest stood there looking at Miku then at Rin that seemed so happy now that Miku was back.

Gumi: what happened to you after.....

Rin pulls away and looks at Miku and once she sees Mikus face she starts to fell hurt inside her chest.

Rin: Miku???....

Miku: I don't really know... I guess I lost my memories after the accident

Everyone was shocked and relieved it was only that, they all thought Miku moved on from them and Len for someone better. Miku looks at them and apologizes.

Miku: I'm sorry guys if I made you feel bad and sad about me

Everyone was shocked by the sudden act of Miku and started to feel guilty towards Miku and Rin out of everyone started to tear up and so did gumi but a little. Meiko in the other hand was napping from all the commotion. The rest came up to her and hugged her to another bone crushing hug. Once they pulled apart they talked and changed for their performance.

Later when they were done they walked out to see all the guys standing waiting for them. They all asked 'why they took long' and 'what happened to Meiko' that's when Meiko walked out looking drunk like usual. Meiko walked up to Kaito and hugs him then they start to walk towards the stage and the rest follow except Miku, Rin and Len. Miku looks at Rin then at Len and bows her head and says sorry to Len, Len was shocked and blushed seeing his somewhat ex say sorry to him.

Miku: Len I remember now...what happened between us...so please forgive me...and probably forget about me too...

Len and Rin were both shocked by the last part Miku said to him. 'Why do you want us to forget about you?' Thought both. Miku looked at them with teary eyes and left without another word to both. Len was sadden by the request Miku gave them and so was Rin. Rin wanted to go after her but the same time was frozen in place. Len was now deep in thought about doing something, the last he tried to get Miku she ended up in an accident. He doesn't want that to happen again so he let her go once again.....