Ferris Wheel

Kaito and Meiko:
Kaito and Meiko were the next to go to the Ferris wheel. Before they got to the Ferris wheel and grabbed something to drink. after that they walked for the Ferris wheel and got in they also sat like Miku and Len in front of each other. Meiko was looking out side and Kaito was also looking out side what they saw was also the same light show but it had something different. Instead of it being all about the lasers and fog and water fountain it was also had cherry blossom peddles fall from somewhere and land on the water which made it look so beautiful. Kaito looke at Meiko to see her reaction with this and the reaction made him blush and saw.....

Kaito:uhhhhhh

Meiko turns and faces the now red Kaito that's rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. Meiko took Kaitos hand and inter wine her fingers in them. Kaito is shocked by the sudden move Meiko did and blushes a deeper shade of red if that's possible for him to do. Meiko looks at him and smiles her sweet and loving smile that Kaito feel in love with the moment they saw each other.(awwwwwwwwwwwwww😊)kaito takes this as a perfect time to..........

YET AGAIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON TIME I HAD WRITERS BLOCK REALLY BADLY AND I GOT MY IPAD AND PHONE TAKEN AWAY SO I COUNLD UPDATE......HOPE U INJOY THIS AND HOPE U WILL INJOY THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.........BYE...........