The plan in action

Neru's pov...
It's the perfect day to do this plan I thought as i woke up this morning with a huge grin on my face.

Hope this works...I know it will...

At school

I saw Miku and Len walking in the school holding hands and blushing cause everyone around them called them the 'cutest couple'.
It made me sick...
Once the bell rang I walked to the principal office to give them a message someone wanted them to put on for the announcements.

Not only did I have one of Mikus song I had a little something that will make her life missable

During the announcement

The principal started off with the usual then they said that this random person wanted us to say for them, for someone important to them.

The principal started to say what was on the paper...

"I'm here to say a few words...when I was a little girl I always dreamed of being a princess...I would always play with my dolls and act like I was their leader...when I was seven I meant two people that changed my life...one was a girl the other was my knight and shining armor...he had blonde hair and light blue eyes that I could get lost in them...please notice me..." "I could die for you or do whatever you want me to do...mother thinks I choose the right guy for me but stills wants me to marry the guy with dark blue hair...even though I love him to this day...please love me...and go out with me...."

And with that the principle stopped talking and turned off the speaker. I pretended to walk into class and as I was about to open the door Miku runs out crying and Rin trying to chase her. I walked in and saw some people laughing others mocking her quotes and Len looking at the door dumbfounded. I took my seat and watched as the teacher tried to calm everyone down. Rin returned without Miku and told the teacher she lost her and went back to her seat.

For the whole day no one saw Miku or even heard of her. 'How lovely' I thought and saw Rin trying to make Len look for her but he refused and left home. I felt so happy but something inside deep down felt weird but I shock it off. I also saw Kaito try to reason with Meiko about this but fail. But then won her back by a beer bottle he had. 'Weird' was what I thought about their relationship but that doesn't matter to me what does matter is that Miku and Len might never talk to each other after what happen today.

Few months later

No one heard from Miku or seen her after what I did to her. But I don't care what happen to her what does matter is that Len and I are now talking more than before. After that day the next day I bumped into him and he stopped and helped me up and asked if I wanted to hang out with him. I accepted so fast that I jumped on him and hugged his arm. Rin and Luka saw this but I shock it off my back and walked with him to our class.

After school I waited for Len until he came out of his class and walked home with him arm to arm. Len was so kind and so funny I actually forgot all about the thing I did to Miku.........I kinda wonder when Len is going to ask me if I want to go out with him since Miku hasn't been here and what happened to Miku.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT I TRIED AND HOPED YOU LIKED COMENT AND VOTE FOR MY STORY LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE