Back to the dates

Ok I'm going back to the dates where it was left off k...

Miku and Len's part...
After Len put his hand in his packet he takes out a small black box with a turquoise ribbon out and hands it to Miku. Miku looks at Len and blushes many different colors of red and opens it. Miku eyes went all wide and a huge smile was across her face. She got the light blue bracelet and looks at Len. Len was smiling his smile that she fell in love with and hugged him. Len was shocked but then hugged back. After a couple of mins they let go once the cart started to move Miku jumped cause she forgot they were still in the Ferris wheel and jumped on Len. Len hugged Miku in a protective way and started to stroke her hair and continue to look out the window. Mikus bracelet shines through the light of the starry night and when it hits the bracelet a sweet melody plays and Miku lays on Len dreaming of the day they would finally be announce....meant to be..... 

Kaito and Meikos part...
This was the perfect moment for him to grab his small black and red box out of his packet and land on one knee and faced meiko. Meiko turns and sees what kaito just did and started to blush and cover her mouth. Kaito opened the box and says...

Kaito:will you Meiko take this ring and be mine forever?!? #•~•#

Meiko starts to cry and right away hugged Kaito and says...

Meiko:YES!! •^•

Kaito is relieved and hugged Meiko back and after they hug they pull apart and Kaito grabbed the red ruby ring and puts it on Meikos left ring finger to show they are together together. And when the day comes he will do the same but mean something more....

Luka and Gakupo part....
Gakupo reaches in his jacket and pulls out a small pink teddy that mach Lukas hair and outfit she was wearing. Luka was wearing a white dress with a pink flower necklace with a pink rose pin that Gakupo gave her.

He hands it to her and she looks at it and blushes once she saw what was on the back of the teddy. She grabbed the pink flower genie headband and holds it up. Gakupo gets the headband and puts it on Luka. She blushes even more and so does Gakupo. Gakupo starts to lean and so does Luka before they know it the cart starts to move and by the big pull the cart did they both fell on each other and kiss. They melt in the kiss and just lay there kissing and dreaming of the day Luka will use the band again with the dress he wants to see her in....

Rin and Oliver part....
Oliver takes Rins hand and intertwine his finger with hers. Rin blushes and turns in embarrassment, Oliver sees this and pulls her in for a sweet and gentle hug. Rin blushes and tries to hind her head in his chest. Oliver notice this and pulls her chin up to face him and pulls her head towards him. Rin was blushing and tries to tell Oliver no but it was to late. Oliver's lips were on hers and she then melted into the kiss.

They kissed and after that they pull away and look at each other. Oliver blushes and so does Rin.

Rin:t-that was my first kiss

Oliver was shocked a little and looks at her and pulls her in for a hug.

Oliver:(whispers)mine too(whispers)

Rin blushes and hugs Oliver tight and continue to watch the night sky shine through the night.
And pictures each other in white clothes saying something to each other about them agreeing of being together forever....

Gumi and Yuma part....
Yuma takes something out of his back pocket and gives it to Gumi. Gumi accepted it and looks at what it is. It was a piece of paper.

Gumi: •_•

Gumi looks up at Yuma and looks back at the paper. She opens it and sees what was inside.
It was a drawing of her with a green beanie on it. He takes the beanie out and grabs his that was on her and puts the green one on. Yuma puts his beanie back on and takes a black with green box and holds it up to Gumi. Gumi blushes and takes the box and opens it. She blushes and looks at Yuma then hugs him. Yuma was shocked but hugged back soon after, he lifted her head and kissed her. She melted into the kiss once his soft lips touched hers.

They were kissing for a while now and then the cart started to move and Gumi looked up and looked out the window and saw the beautiful reflection of her and Yuma on the special day that will soon come....

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE WNDING PARTS OF THE DATES AND STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER....