Part 5 (performs)

Gumi songs- Ah! What a wonderful cat's life

Gumi: should we continue with the performances

Rin: I don't know but I'm scared(shakes in fear and hold lens arm)

Yuma: I'm not sure either, I don't want my little kitten to be kinapped either(says while holding gumi in a protective way)

???: then I'll go up

Everyone turns around and sees Miku walking towards them and stands with all her might determine to sing.

Rin: no Miku

Miku; why not

Rin: b-because Meiko, Kaito, Luka and Gakupo are missing we don't want anything happening to you again

Miku: but what about the show we can't stop and I don't really have all my memories back

Rin: (whisper Miku whisper)

Gumi: but mi-

Miku: please let me do this and let me see if I can get my full memories back, cause I only got you guys I want all of them back!

???: it's up to you Miku if you want to

Miku: thanks Dell

Dell: you welcome( kisses her check)

Len was watching as a dark aura surrounded him. Rin felt uneasy and looked at her twin and pulled him aside and slapped the top of his head and said...

Rin: Len if you want Miku to remember the two of you guys together then how come you don't talk to her

Len:....

Len looks at Miku and Dell and watches how happy she looks and decides to let her be happy till she wants me back.(tries hard not to cry ^_^.....~_~......Y-Y....failed)

Len and Rin walk back and Rin hugs Miku and nods her head as accepting her decision. Miku nods and smiled, she then looks at everyone and walks towards the stage.

Rin, Gumi, Yuma and Len all watch as Miku gets ready to perform her song. Dell then leaves as he sees his mission was complete even though he's probably not going to get her back. (Tries not to cry again....Y~Y....fail)

HOPE U GUYS ALL LOVE THIS AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO THIS BOOK AND STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT BYE.....