Cherry blossom festival part 6

After Miku performed the girls walked towards her and wanted to talk and probably want to hang out. But Miku saw them and looked away with teary eyes and hugged the guy that brought her flowers and walked away. Rin was about to grab Mikus arm but she moved and left with the guy.

Rin retrieve her hand and looked at everyone and their faces was shocked and disappointed once again. They started to leave couple by couple until it was Luka, Gakupo, Rin and Len that barely got there.

Luka: (puts her hand on Rin and) hey Rin it's ok(takes off hand and turns around and left)

Gakupo followed Luka and patted lens back and left. After Rin looked at Luka and she said that she started to tear up and a single tear fell and she started to laugh. Len looked at her and grabbed her in a surprise hug and also started to cry.

They stood there hugging each other while crying. 'Miku' was all they could think of '...why...?'

The gang tried to enjoy themselves at the festival but couldn't cause every time they did something would remind them of Miku. Miku out of no where stops in front of them and stands with teary puffy eyes. Rin looks at her and hugs her the rest just stands with sad expressions.

Miku: I'm sorry

Everyone was shocked and just looked at her

Miku: I'm sorry for what I did...please forgive me...

Everyone was still shocked but Luka spoked for all of them.

Luka: we forgive you Miku...it wasn't your fault for your memory lost but you do need to apologize to someone other than us(looks at Len)

Miku looks up and sees Len looking out to the distance and walks over to him. She grabs his hand and looks at him in the eyes. Len looks at Miku and blushes then turn the other side.

Miku: I'm sorry Len for what I did please forgive and please let us start over!...

Len and everyone was shocked once again and looked at Len to see what he'll do to her. Miku is bowing to Len and Len is looking at her he thens.......

He thens grab her and kisses her lips, Miku is shocked but then kisses back. The gang see this and start to walk away. Len and Miku were kissing for some time and then they pulled apart and blush.

Len:-

Miku: please Len...lets start over...

Len: sure lets start over

Miku looks up and with a big smile hugs Len and they stayed like that for a long long time...