The memories?

It's been a year since the whole Miku thing at school and Miku getting hint by a car. But things changed since Miku hasn't been going to school, Rin and the gang got worried and went to see what happen. They went to her house but found no trace of life in the house. They soon after saw the news paper and found out what happened.

'Miku' was all was heard from the girls and the look from the boys O-O??

They started to go to all the hospitals that were close to them and ask if they 'had a patient with the name of Miku Hastune' but with little luck they had they all said 'no'.

They continued and continued to look up places Miku would have been taken to but they found nothing. Rin was starting to worry so much for her that she even went out on her own during the night the day they found out Miku was hit by a car. Len found her collapse against a bench where they first meet Miku and  a course Kaito. Len carried Rin backed to their house and when Rin opened her eyes he asked...

Len:what were you doing outside during the night on your own?

Rin:(in a sleepy voice) I was looking around to try and find m-m-Miku

Len was shocked and kinda like 'why'

Len:w-

Rin:Miku was no longer going to school cause...cause she was hit by a-a-
Rin didn't finish before the sleep hit her and knocked her out

Len was shocked and wanted to know so badly what happened but didn't need to wait for much long. He found the newspaper Rin was holding in her hands and took a look at it. His eyes wides by what it said and covered his mouth. He couldn't believe his Miku was hit by a car and was no where to be found.

Len feel to his knees and started to tear up. He looked at the paper then at his sleepy twin sister then to the box he was going to give Miku on Saturday before the little thing happened and the accident she was in. Len started to feel wet drops fall onto his hand and looked at them then touched his face. He felt the wet on his checks then started to wimp them away. But it was no use of cleaning since they kept pouring and pouring down his checks.

Later the next morning Len was out with Neru the girl he's been seeing after Miku hasn't shown up at school. No on knew he was seeing someone else and he never wants anyone too either. As he was walking with her to a store he recognized a turquoise haired head with long pigtails to the side. He wanted to see her face to see if it was Miku but once he tried to get close Neru would pull his arm and bring him close to her. The girl left the store but not alone, she was with a guy that had grey hair and red eyes. They were hand in hand and it broke lens heart a little but he shock it off since he doesn't know if it is Miku or not.

Len tried to follow the two and not make it noticeable to Neru that he was following the teal headed girl. Neru didn't even notice the girl at all the places they went to she just thought 'OMG I'm finally going out with Len and he's taking me to all kinds of places!!'

After they entered a restaurant they sat one seat away from them and ordered something. Len kept glancing at the girl until she picked her head up and saw it was Miku. His eyes shot wide opened and he felt relieved she was ok but kinda hurt she hasn't came back for him and why she was with someone else. The guy she was with got up and walked to the bathroom that's when Len got up and acted like he was walking to the bathroom too. He came over her table and so called an accident he dropped something of hers and picked it up and said 'sorry' and she said it was 'ok' and looked at him in the eyes and then back at the guy she was with. 'Wow did not see him come back' Len thought as he got up and walked back to his table and started to finish eating.

Miku was like 'do I know him...he seemed familiar to me....ohhhh well I guess....' And continued to eat and talk to the guy.

Neru was specious by the act he just played until she saw the girls face and said 'MIKU!' With a annoyed tone of voice. 'I thought I told him to eliminate her not hurt her and keep her alive' she said in her mind. Len came back and sat down in front of her and acted like nothing happened and continued to eat. Neru was plaining another plain to get rid of her once and for all!!

After they finished eating they left and this time Neru took lens arms and told him lets go somewhere else. He hesitated for a little but then agreed to it. They went in the opposite direction of Miku and that guy and walked a long a ride to the place Neru wanted to go to.

With Miku and the guy

Miku was so happy, she was laughing and talking and everything she never could remember. Actually she can't even remember who she was at first and where she lived. This happened the day she was hit.

The accident

'Ugh' 'boooooom' 'crash'

All she remembers was the lights of the car and the darkness soon after. The guy that hit her was the same guy she was hanging out with, he didn't know what to do with her so he took her to a near by hospital and wait till he found out if she would be ok.

After a few minutes the doctor came out and told him she lost all her memories and won't remember a thing except her name. He felt guilty for this to happen to a pretty girl like her. And went to see her and saw she was hocked up to all kinds of wires and machines to may tain her blood pressure, brain waves and heart beats. He walked up to her and saw she had on a school uniform and a necklace with the name of 'Miku' on it. 'So that's her name' he thought as he starred at her face and body. He grabbed her hand and held it up and looked at her beautiful tan skin and just watched as she breaths slowly and slowly.

It was a two mouths now since the accident and he been coming to visit her almost every day he had off from work. He started to develop feelings for the girl and so was she just a little. But she can't help she was meant to be with someone else. He finally got the courage to ask her out and it was the day she was released from the hospital.

The guy:ummmmmm

Miku turns around and sees the guy blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

The guy: umm Miku

Miku: yes

The guy: you now know we knew each other for quite some time and...and we grown close to each other too
Said still blushing and looking at the ground

Miku: (giggles) yes

The guy: I wanted to know if you would...would l-like to g-go o-out w-with m-me
He finally said it and looked at the ground while he blushed so badly and didn't want Miku to see him

Miku: (giggles) yes I will go out with you

The guy looked up and smiled and hugged Miku. Miku hugged back and smiled. They pulled apart and started to walk with their hands intertwined together. Miku was smiling and the guy was also smiling and that was the start of a new patch of memories for Miku.....

HOPE YOU LIKE AND SORRY THIS KIND OF THING TO HAPPEN TO MIKU....BUT I THINK THE STORY WAS GETTING BORING AND STUFF SO I DECIDED TO DO THIS ANYWAYS COMMENT AND VOTE....BYEEEEEE