The cherry blossom festival part 1

It was spring time and everyone was getting ready for the cherry blossom festival they had every year when it was time for the cherry blossom to bloom. Len, Rin, Luka and everyone else helped with the decorations and the songs they are performing. 'Can't wait for them to perform!' Was all you heard from people that found out they were performing for them. The kids continue to help decorate the school and make all kinds of things to go with the cherry blossoms.

After about two weeks it was the day before the cherry blossom festival and the kids were asking the person they liked or their gf to go with them to the festival. It was adorable on how people asked their dates. Some asked with a huge large heart shape flower, others asked while kneeling on one knee and asked 'will you be my date to the cherry blossom festival' all of them said 'yes'. It was the night of the day before the festival and all the kids started to get their kimonos ready. Len in the other hand didn't want to go cause he wasn't going with Miku and because he didn't want people to know he was seeing someone else so he decided not to go. But he still had to cause he was going to perform.

Len only told Rin about finding Miku at a store but he didn't say about the guy she was with. Rin wondered why he didn't go and try to bring her back but she never wanted to ask that question to him.

Rin went shopping with Luka, Gumi and Meiko to buy some kimonos to where so Len was left by himself at his house. Len went to the living room to just relax and think what he should do. When ever he closes his eyes he sees the image of Miku running in a white with red kimono and her two pigtails blowing in the wind in front of him. He believes that he wants her back but probably shouldn't mess with her now cause she might of forgotten about him since she was with another guy. Happy with that guy.

After Rin came back she found Len sleeping on the couch with wet stains on his check. 'I guess he was crying.....poor Len...why did you let Miku run out of your life?....why?' Was what she thought as she left her sleepy twin brother on the couch and went into bed.

It was the day of the festival and everyone couldn't wait for tonight. They had the lights set up and the speakers and stage Goethe people performing ready. They even had the food court ready for the people that are selling things.

Len was sitting down on the far bench from the people helping with the finishing touches. As Len was about to leave he feels a tug against his arm. He turns and sees Neru. Neru was standing there with blush checks and tears in her eyes that looked like she was trying to hold in. She started to open her mouth but soon froze once she saw a blonde headed right in front of her. She stood shocked with the sudden action the blonde did but soon melted into the....kiss.....

They pulled apart and Len finally asked....

Len: will you go to the cherry blossom festival with me

Neru: y-yes

Len smiled but not the real kind a fake one but Neru thought it was real and hugged him.

Out of a shrub a person leaves shocked and disappointed at the young male blonde named Len.....