Thunder? I'm guessing a horse?

"Ugh, seriously! Right, Riley you stay here, and don't move!! Nate Zac come on! Where's Chester?" Luca looked back into the living room and Zac and Nate moodily walked out a few seconds later.

"Damn that horse" Zac muttered. 

"Why can't I help look?" I asked and Luca gave me a look as he walked to the door.

"Chester!!" he called and ignored me. 

Rude.

"Yeah!?" I heard his reply from the study room and cringed at all the shouting.

"Ugh, just, just look after Riley okay make sure he doesn't get  into trouble, we're going to find Thunder!" he called and I smirked, wondering how often this was an occurrence. 

"Riley, stay! I swear if I find out you went outside I'll flip. Do ANYTHING but go outside okay?!" Luca huffed and I rolled my eyes.

"Roger that" I commented while crossing my arms and he sighed before following the others out the door.

"...Well...At least it's peaceful now" I said to myself then jumped a foot when Chester called my name really loudly.

"Jesus! ugh , what?" I said as I controlled my breathing and he appeared round the corner, sighing in relief when he saw me. 

"Sorry, thought you'd made a break for it" he explained and I scoffed. 

"Oh come on I'd at least wait a few minutes before escaping, I'd be caught wouldn't I" I stated then bit my lip when he stopped still and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Right, well in that case I'm not letting you out of my sight" he said and I groaned. 

Alone with him again, this better not get awkward! 

"Hmm..have you seen a black memory stick around?" he asked me as he rushed passed  looking at all the surfaces and I thought about it.

"Nope" I replied and popped the 'p', causing him to roll his eyes.

"Well why don't you be useful and help me look for it" he said and I started chuckling. 

He gave me a look when he passed again and I shook my head with a smile.

"Didn't think of you as the type to misplace things" I explained and he tsked.

"I didn't mean to! Just help please" he said in frustration and I smiled again, frowning and tilting my head when I spotted a black object where all the keys were stored.

"Is that it?" I asked and he looked  to where I was staring then sighed.

"Wow, I'm tired okay!" he said in exasperation and I chuckled.

He then stopped in his tracks and made a weird face.

"I know this is a dangerous thing to ask, but I need to work upstairs, and you're going to have to come with me" he explained and looked back at me. 

Bitch what? I've been told never to step foot in his room!

"But I thought you hated people going in your room?" I questioned and he smiled.

"I hate my brothers going in my room, you're fine, come on" he said then walked upstairs, without leaving me time to be unsure.

Ugh, damnit!

I followed after him and shrugged to myself.

Meh, as long as I'm not murdered I am fine with whatever happens.