Story of a Teenage girl (chapter 1)

hey guys

if you guys have ever been sexually abused and havent really moved on yet... i suggest to not read anymore. its hard i know but it might bring back bad memories. i dont even read this chapter anymore and its my story :D

this story is coming from the heart. its actually my story and what has happened to me... i thought i would write a story about what happens and how ive dealt with it after its happened. of course names have been changed but you get that im obviously faith.

okay just so you know this first chapter isnt really appealing but it gets LOADS better apparently after this. thats most peoples opinions so dont give up yet!!! please keep reading you will like it i promise! :D

Diiinnggg!!

The bell for school finally went off, thank god. I didn't know if I could stand another minute of math, let's just face it... math sucks.

"Faith! Could I please see you now?" said Ms Mahoney from the front of the classroom. I sighed; I'm probably going to get into trouble for 'cheating' on my test. I didn't really cheat, it was that bitch Katie. She copied me but no everybody believes she is such an angel and would never do that. No, they all think I'm a freak 'Faith is such a freak all she seems to do is be, well, FREAKY!' that's what Katie's first gossip about me, the freak.

I walked up and stood in front of Ms Mahoney's desk and waited for the music. She was a funny looking woman, I must admit, but she never has said a mean thing. Her bright orange hair looked particularly wild today and her light blue eyes always gleamed. She's not a mean teacher, she's actually pretty cool, except that she normally teaches kids with disabilities so she acts a little... childish.

"Faith... How are you feeling sweetie pie?" she said in her thick sweetly voice. See? "I'm fine Ms Mahoney." I crisply replied hoping this would finish quickly so I could meet my mates to walk home.

"Faith you're father called. He's worried about you." She said, eyeing me cautiously. I'm guessing she wants a reaction... "I'm fine, really Ms." I said.

My friend was murdered by her boyfriend, she ran away from home, got drunk with her boyfriend at a party which happened to be on school grounds. Any way they had a fight at the side of the pool and he pushed her in. Her already being drunk and all, slammed her head on the side and started drowning in the pool. Luckily her friends had the decency to call the ambulance that pulled her out and performed CPR. She got to the hospital and was declared a vegetable and her parents being very religious didn't want to see her like that and took her off life support.

So naturally depression has sunk over all of our grade (10) and what makes it even worse, is that we are always going to remember it because they told us on valentine's day.

There was a knocking at the door, I turned to look and what do you know, it's my friends. Speak of the devil...

"Hey guy's you can start going home if you want and I might or might not catch up." I smiled and started to turn back around to the teacher when I heard my best friend Aislinn-Jane say, "And risk more harm happening to our friends? I think not!"

I turned back around to Aislinn-Jane and before I could say anything Ms Mahoney said, "Move along girls, me and Faith need a moment. Start going home."

I shrugged and waved goodbye to them. I seriously doubt they would actually go home, they are probably hiding around the corner.

Ms Mahoney and I talked for a while about books and our favourite authors; I finally looked at my watch and realized it was 5:00pm.

Shit.

I said goodbye to Ms and started walking around the corner knowing for sure my friends had gone home.

I was so distracted that at first I didn't hear the wolf whistle come from behind me. Then when the second high pitched whistle went off, closer this time, I turned around and my jaw dropped.

Jarred was drunk and stumbling towards me determinedly. Okay Jarred was my boyfriend for the past month or so and he never ever has touched a drop of alcohol, so this was definitely a change.

"Hey baby girl! Whachadoing?" His words were slurring together too... great. Wait... "Jarred did you drive in this state?!" I said sounding genuinely horrified. "No, I only started wheniparked the car. I want to talktyou babe, its impoorttannt." He said just as I caught him from falling face first onto the pavement

"Come on, let's walk to my house and once you sober up we can talk." I sighed and he seemed to be getting heavier with each stride. What's the fastest and easiest way home when you have a drunken boyfriend who is taller and heavier than you?

Through the park, across the soccer and baseball fields, through the estates and viola you're there.

I loved the park; it's my favourite place to think. All my girlfriends hate it because they think it's scary and creepy but really it's kind of beautiful.

Just as we started walking through the park, Jarred stopped and pulled me into him for a very bad tasting and rough kiss. After about a minute I pulled away and said, "Okay Jarred, let's just focus on getting home and then you can kiss me all you want."

That partly wasn't true, I am a virgin and I'm not even 16 yet.

Jarred and I have decided to wait until I turned 16 before deciding to do anything about 'that'. Jarred of course being 18 in four day's time, has been with previous chicks and not to mention every girl wants him, and he really can't help himself sometimes.

Jarred has a good heart though and couldn't really even hurt a fly, unless that fly was a slut then maybe he would give them the 'grow up' speech. It brought people to tears, funny and life changing, how about that.

We were halfway through the park when Jarred pulled back and fell over the side of the bridge and into the river. SHIT! I screamed and ran back over the bridge and down the bank and started running in to find him.

My adrenaline was pumping and I was crying, I could hardly see where I was. All of a sudden someone grabbed me around the waist from behind and I screamed again and started kicking and pushing them with all my might until I heard the voice trying to sooth me down. It was Jarred holding me.

I stopped screaming and turned around in his arms and he was crying. I hugged him and we stood there for a while holding each other.

"I want to take our relationship to the next level." Jarred whispered in my ear. That got my attention...

"Wait... What? I thought we already talked about this, I'm not having sex until I'm over 16." I said looking up at him, with what I hope was convincingly innocent and not extremely pissed off voice.

"Yeah I know but why not?" he said angrily.

"Why not? Because that's the law Jarred!" I said back angrily. I could not believe what he was saying.

"Well does it look like I give a flying fuck what the law is? I want you!" he yelled.

I flinched back, this was getting a little to much. He was clearly still drunk and we were alone in a river and it was starting to get dark.

His grip on my shoulders was already getting tight, but I never would of expected what happened next.

He started pulling my clothes off! I tried to scream and protest but he was way too strong for me and before I could even get a breath to scream he threw me down on the river bank underneath the bridge.

Adrenaline pumping, I sat up as fast as I could and started to run, but he caught up and pulled me back under the bridge. I tried to get another breath to scream but he covered his mouth with mine and before I knew it, we were both naked under the bridge.

I was pinned down beneath him and scared for my life when all of a sudden he thrust with all his might up and into me. I let out the biggest scream of my life inside his mouth. It was excruciating, and he didn't stop, he kept going harder and faster and harder still. At one point he left kissing my mouth to start biteing me all over and bruseing me with his fingers. His grip was tight around my throut and on my breast. I couldn't breathe, I felt myself slipping away and tried to tell Jarred to stop but he wouldn't listen and kept on going.

I heard a siren and that was the last thing I remember until I woke up in the hospital, 15 days later.