Zoe's Story- Epilouge

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may not kiss the bride."  

I nudged him in the ribs. Hard. Gramps sighed, reserved. "Fine," he grumbled, "but please keep it at a G-rated--"  

Leo and Cassidy barely heard it as they slammed their lips onto each other, him dipping her at the altar. Gramps rolled his eyes heavenward. "Level..."

We all cheered, despite the fact that the lovely couple weren't paying any attention. I tapped Leo on the shoulder a couple of times before he looked at me, glaring. "What?" He growled.  

"We are in a public place, Leonardo," Art reminded him.

Leo smirked. "And your point is?"  

The wedding guests whooped. I was suddenly pulled flush against a hard, warm chest, and in the next few moments, I couldn't care if my brothers were on fire.  

I leaned back into him and sighed in contentment as he began nuzzling my shoulder, soft wips of breath tickling my skin like a caress.  

Leo snorted, dragging his eyes away from Cass just long enough to eye me. "You're one to talk about public displays on affection."  

Any snarky retort that had come up was spared by Diane, my godmother, who football tackled my newly-wedded brother. Her arms stretched around the both of them and she squealed, tearfully exclaiming, "Congratulations!" Her husband hung back, an amused smile on his face.  

Leo had popped the question soon after Jace and I had reconciled. Everyone was in a happy mood because hearts were fixed, and he'd decided that it couldn't have been a better time to do it. I was deliriously happy for him, even if Cass and him were a bit more uptight during the planning.  

Cass had wanted a beach wedding, so a beach wedding she got. The entire set up was gorgeous.  

The weather was perfect. Not too hot, but comfortable. The wind softly pushed the curls away from my hair, moving the satin lavender of my bridesmaid dress along my legs. The sea was a greenish blue, the sound of the waves lulling. We were barefoot; Cass had the sense not to ask us to walk in heels on this sand.  

Art and Jace talked it out and realized that tempers had been high. Art was a dramatic person; he healed before the week was over without so much as a limp. There were a few tight smiles here and there, but I guessed that they were okay.  

I caught Falon and Tyler making out in the hallway closet--no real surprise there, though Caleb was indignant with shock (he'd been with me). Mom was so happy for them that she baked a cake.   Let's just say that Taylor and his dad had their work cut out for them afterward.  

Speaking of Taylor, him and Ronnie hit it off fine. She was a bit high strung at times and our tempers clashed, but Taylor and Jace were on hand to make sure that it didn't get too extreme.

Riley and Ronnie's border collie, Lia, constantly bickered, probably due to us owners fighting. Listening to them argue was interesting.  

Riley grew up so fast; it was almost hard to believe that she was a cute little kitten. Lia and her were sitting along the fringes of the reception, Lia unknowingly providing slight comfort for Riley. All of the werewolves present were setting her on edge. The turn out was, of course, infinite. They got an almost insane amount of wedding gifts.

Cass was a queen now though; it was to be expected.  

It was so beautiful. Everyone was in their best outfits--even Amy was wearing a dress. I spotted Mac and Victoria and Genivive flirting with a cousin of mine, and the twins chasing each other, and Art caressing his mate, Claire's, cheek, Jace's dad speaking with an uncle of mine, Damon and Delilah, Damon's hands resting protectively on his mate's sweling stomach, Ronnie sticking her tongue out at Taylor, Falon and Kyle, still shy about their relationship, holding hands, the sun peeking out from behind a cloud, and my parents smiling at the scene like I was, and most importantly, the man standing beside me like the rock that he was, loving me, supporting me, holding me together.   

And I felt utterly at peace.    

*  

We had three children. The twins, Marie and Isabella, and little Callum. I was pregnant again; Jace swore the they were twin boys, but I thought differently.   

We got married soon after graduated and got a job at a veterinary practice. Damon and Lilah had two sweet little girls, Jackie and Aria. Leo and Cassidy are expecting their first and Art, well Art is just having the time of his life with Claire.   

Every now and then, Jace sees a piece of vampire in our kids--the green eyes, their strength, etc-- and has a minor freak out, but I set him straight.   

That's what I'm here for, anyways.   

Last I heard, Ronnie and Taylor were tapping into their wild side and roaming around as bears. whatever flaots their boat, I guess.  

Kyle and Falon lived happily ever after, not constantly at each other's throats like me and Jace. They're so quiet together; it's gorgeous.

They're looking into having a kid.  

I, thankfully, didn't get anymore siblings. My mom and dad were content ot run the pack and watche everyone else pop out babies.  

And Riley? She learned to write and is now driving Jace crazy by teaching our kids bad words on the sly.  

All I know is, if Callum's first word is "Ass", there will be hell to pay.  

*  

I   M   P   O   R   T   A   N   T   !   !   !   !

THE END! SORT OF!

See, I'll be posting little snippets of them still. One shots, you know? Like Zoe's first time walking, or Callim's first word, or a moment in the vet's office with Zoe, etc. Plus, I've posted extra parts in the chapters: specifically chapters three?, four, five, six, ten, and twelve. Maybe some others, you'll have to check--the extra bits that weren't already there are marked by these:   *   *   *   

I hope you enjoyed the story! Thank you all for your support!