Disclaimer

Okay so I'm just going to put this first so I don't have to repeat it every chapter. Here it goes: All characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling except for June Malfoy and Siriana J.J.R.L.A.D.C. Malfoy-Black. Also the book is based on JKR's Harry Potter series, only I've given it a twist. So I repeat I only own the changes and my own two characters. Everything else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Okay then, also nothing of this book is alowed to get copied or anything like that. It would honestly break my heart if someone just stole my story.

In this book I'm going to focus more on the people closest to Siriana and how their relationships evolve. So if you can't handle romance this might not go well. Also I got some wolfstar going on, I support the LGBT+ community so I will not take hate reactions on their relationship. However if you have some pointers for me on how to make them seem more realistic, I am always open for suggestions. Also If I write something and you feel offended by it and you can explain to me what it is that offends you, I would like to know. You can either leave it in the comments or you can private message me. I promise it was not my intention to insult anyone.

Now that has been said you can begin reading the story!