Arriveded?

A/N: this chapter is a bit longer hopefully, have fun reading vote comment wateva i really dont care :P the pic is meant to be Ashley, I think Ashley would be well for lack of a better word clean cut, looking, is that weird?, probably

                                                                                                                                                                            Jay

---

Time seemed so slow, waiting and waiting and waiting, tick tok BORING, I just wanna go already, ok I don't wanna go, I've never been on a plane before let alone gone out of the country on one, I just don't want to be stuck waiting forever. And what is with security, like I'm a terrorist I just want to sleep, eight in the morning is too early for anyone to be awake.

My flight was finally boarding, and my luggage had been taken away, all I had was my backpack with me for the flight, I wasn't gonna bring a flimsy purse I expected the flight to take forever, well at least a day, which is funny because I'll arrive in America on the same day I left because of the time differance, at least I think it works that way. After boarding the passengers had to listen to an emergency procedure, after two seconds I tuned out, I mean please if the plane starts going down I'm grabbing a life vest and jumping out the door, well hopefully we'll be over the ocean.

I was giddy about flying for about an hour , but I soon got bored and turned on my ipod, listening to it on full volume, not caring that the old lady next to me was offended about the music I had playing. I starred out the window only seeing clouds and blue morning sky, I felt like sleeping.

Ashely's P.O.V-

I remembered the phone call again, I'm sure the newest addition to the 'family' is going to be a bitch, with the way she talked, I mean the phone got taken off her because she wasn't 'polite' and then James had to listen to some old lady for ages, Iactually left when it got boring. Everyone was shocked about "Cj" there was a full on family disscussion about her coming. 

Although mum wasn't thrilled about the Idea even she wanted Cj to come, theres no more guest room, it's now Cj's, she hasn't even come here yet.

"we don't need another kid in the house, why is she coming?" Sammy whinned,

she was the least happy about Cj, I guess she liked being the only girl out of the four of us. 

"Because, honey, James is her daddy" mum explained for the thousand-th time.

Mum would never admit it, but I think if James wasn't our STEP-father she'd never let Cj come, speaking of which we have been waiting at the airport for like half an hour and this is seriously boring.

"I'm gonna go look around" I stated casually, but Sammy held onto my sleeve,

"Nuh-unh, you don't get to go 'look' around if I don't, besides you just want to hit on hot girls you see" she whispered playfully.

"So what I'm older, I can do what I want" I sneered,

"No you don't Ashley" mum inserted, while holding onto James's hand.

"Fine!" I sighed,

and began to look through the crowds of people at the airport, James was holding a sign saying "Cj Hall" so she'd know what to look for. For some reason there were allot of teenagers around the airport, I personally think it's weird, it's so boring, I saw a chick looking around lost, and she was hot, I could so take advantage of that.

"Quit checking her out, she's obviously a slut, no-one walks around in an offshoulder top and short-shorts with hair like that if she totatlly didn't just screw someone in the plane bathroom!" Sammy hissed.