Catch me if You Can

A/N:  this is one of the stories that swims around my head, the first part sets up the begining but doesnt actually explain much about the characters so bear with it and tell me what you think of it :)  oh and small warning, its not the most... discrete story if you know what I mean ;)

                                                                                                                                       Jay

---------------------------------------------------

The court room was buzzing and I was trying to drown it out with music, unfortuantly I couldn't totally space out because I had to wait for my name to be called, apparently I had to testify on my mother's behalf. I bet you are wondering what happened for my mother to be put on trial, well its not that hard to explain.

Ever since my mother was a teenager she was mentally unstable, I know that, heck I've known it for years, of course no-one believed me, but hey, she finally blew it and did something big, I actually don't know because I try not to be in her life. To her I ruined her life, just because she was dumb enough to get prgnant at like 16 or something makes it my fault, yep I totally get that logic, of course it wasn't my dad's fault for doing it, or my grandparents for dis-owning her and sending her to a different country, it was my fault because I came into existance.

And now it was my fault she could be going to jail, or the mental house, all because I let her do whatever she did to end up like this, I dis-agree, I don't think it's my fault I'm the bane of her existance or whatever, I think it's one James Alexander Hunter's fault, I think it's his fault because he is my oh so loving father who doesn't know I exist, I plan to keep it that way to, I'm pretty happy messing with my nutty mother and not knowing daddy dearest.

"Miss Pandora Monique Hall, please take the stand, as witness"

My was name called out, snapping me from my thoughts, I sighed as I got up, why does my name make me sound like a stripper. I sat in the witness box thing, and was told the nothing but the truth thing, by the guy, hmmm maybe I should pay attention to things like, what he was actually called instead of that guy or whatever. I agreed to tell the truth, by hell was I going to, they won't know what hit them, the truth.

"Before I get asked questions can I say some stuff, please?"

I asked sweetly, hoping my innocent act would win them over.

"Fine"

muttered the, lawyer guy, or was it the judge, hmmm, I should watch some court T.V shows, then I'll know who's who, nahh I don't plan on being in court allot so I don't really need to know, do I?

"Well, for staters can you call me Cj, thats what I go by, and I know it has no relation to my actual name, thing 2, I know I'm meant to defend my mother or something, but the truth is she is a horrid woman, who deserves what she gets, she blames me for everything, its not my fault she was a high-school whore, and I think the truth states that she is a crazy bitch who I don't wanna see until I'm rotting in hell-"

My epic speech was cut off by the judge guy.

"That's quite enough, no cursing in my court"

his voice was loud and mean and he banged his little hammer thing, and seriously I was on a roll, I scowled and sat patiently waiting to be battered with questions.

----

"WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I screamed and jumped up doing a happy dance, she got ten years of being locked up in a mental house, I must seem like the most horrible daughter ever, but I have my reasons, like sixteen years and eight months of verbal and mental abuse, is that a good enough reason, I think so.