“Okay good mate”

“Good, bye”

 He hang up, his eyes meeting mine.

“Sorry, work” He mumbled and shrugged his shoulders as he put the phone back into his pocket. I caught myself looking at his perfect arms as his muscles tensed.He put his arms back on the table, showing his tattoos on his wrist and hands, I starred at them, they fitted him perfectly. I quickly put the thought away, only because he had tattoos doesn't mean he's a bad guy. Right?

The waitress came back handing us our drinks, we both mumbled “Thank you” and as she left, I took a quick sip of my drink. After a moment Harry cleared his throat.

“So what do you think?” He asked me, looking me into the eyes. I looked at him, not really knowing what he meant. “The restaurant” he grinned.

“Oh....Its nice” I answered. “Never been here before” I quickly added.

 Awkward silence followed our small talk.

I looked at the candle right in front of me on the table. In the corner of my eyes I saw him watching me, my heart began to race instantly and I blushed, quickly looking down at my hands. He played with his fingers as I looked up again, forcing me to smile at him.

“How is work going?” I asked him. Good job Millie, I face palmed myself for that awkward question.

“Oh its good” He smiled relieved. “Its exhausting but I enjoy it”

I nodded. I knew he was working at a bar and I could imagine him, flirting with all the girls.

“You said you work at agym too?” I asked him.

“Yes” he nodded. “But only for a few hours each day”

Silence followed.

“Its like, I enjoy working out and sometimes I help other people to work out. You know, some people are too clumsy to even turn on astupid machine to walk on it” He added and I nodded.

I could see it, that he enjoyed working out. Even through his T-Shirt I could see his perfect toned body and his strong arms showed me that he was working out a lot.

“How are your exams going?” He asked after another awkward silence.

“Good..I hope..” I shrugged my shoulders. “At least I could answer every question at the last few exams” I laughed nervously.

“That's a good sign” He laughed.

“I guess so” I answered, noticing the adorable sound he made when he laughed.

I flinched as my phone began to ring. I forgot to put in on silence. I quickly answered as I saw the picture of my Dad on the screen. Pulling a “sorry face” at Harry but he just smiled at me.

“Hi Dad”

“Uhm yeah of course”

“For how long?”

“A week?”

“Yeah sure thats okay with me”

“Yeah I know Dad”

“Ruby and Caitlin, yes”

“Yeah okay”

“Good, I will”

“Yeah, see you soon Dad”

“Okay, bye have a nice time”

I hang up and locked my phone, putting it in front of me at the table.

“Everything okay?” Harry asked, he must have noticed my confused face.

“Yeah” I nodded and sighed relieved as the waitress brought our food.

We both began to eat and I thought about the phone call from my Dad. That was the reason nobody was at home. He went on a short holiday trip with Emma and Jamie. I shook my head, why wasn't he telling me, those kind of things before he left. He just called me from the airport. I was his daughter? Wasn't I supposed to know these things? I could feel tears filling my eyes and I quickly excused myself and went to the rest room. I ignored the confused look on Harrys face. I locked myself into one of the toilets and sat down on the ground, taking deep breath to calm myself down. One week alone at home, my Dad always had the feeling of leaving me alone when I needed him the most. I had to study and work and focus on my life and now I'm alone for one week. Ruby and Caitlin are most likely partying the whole week and I was alone. I couldn't just call them and tell them I needed them to stay with me, how would I look. Like a scared, little girl. Well I am a scared little girl, but they aren't supposed to think of me in that way. I wiped the tears from my eyes and slowly stood up. Maybe I was supposed to be alone, to finally leave the past behind me. Maybe it was the right thing to fight against all the things which happened to me. Maybe this was the beginning of a new chapter. Maybe.

I walked out to watch myself in the mirror. My eyes were slightly red but I splashed my face with water and took another deep breath. I could do that.

As I walked back to the table, I saw Harry typing something on his phone. As he noticed me, he quickly put it away and starred at me.

“What is wrong?” he asked concerned.

“Nothing, everything is fine” I forced myself to smile at him.

I focused on my meal, it was amazing. I knew Harry was looking at me but I ignored it and after a while I mumbled “This is delicious”

He smiled “I'm glad you like it” he nodded.

As I finished eating I looked at Harry, I didn't realize he had already finished eating and was watching me. I took a sip from my drink and sighed. His eyes sparkling through the candle light, it made him look darker but he was still beautiful.

The waitress came and took our plates away, again awkward silence. I heard other people laughing and talking and Harry flicked his head, rubbing his fingers through his hair trying to push back his messy curls. I laughed silently, he looked adorable while doing that and the fact that his curls were in the same way right after he pushed them back amused me.

“What?” he asked while chuckling.

“Nothing” I said smiling.

A/N: 

I'm so so so so sorry that I didn't update earlier but I'm going through a rough time and I know this is a short update but I hope you like it and keep voting, comment and tell me what you think - I just love every single one of you who votes and gives me a feedback. 

I see you voting and I love you even more if you vote for every chapter. :) 

Next Chapter will be up at 20 Votes. Even if I get 20 votes until tomorrow, I'll update more I promise :) 

Love you all and thank you again (Follow my twitter if you want to @MissSnoowflake) 

byeee Laura .xx