"Yes I did." Victor stood next to me. "What's this about?"

"... Percy said he would make a portal to Camp Jupiter."

Victor paused.

"Can he?"

He let out a long sigh. "Well, I guess he could."

"Oh... Victor. You know, about..."

His eyes hardened. "We'll have to push that back now." he said stiffly.

I nodded slowly. Victor glanced at Chiron.

"What is Percy doing now?"

"He should be done teaching the campers."

He scowled and glanced at his watch. "I should go check he isn't training."

"Bye."

He nodded. "See you later."

~

Victor's POV

"Hey."

Percy looked up from his water bottle and smiled. "Hi."

I sat next to him. "It's cold outside."

"I know." he wiped his sweat with a towel.

"Did you train?"

He shrugged. "Only a little."

"I told you to go easy on yourself."

"I am Victor." he whined. "I usually move a lot more."

"Still."

He scowled. "So what."

"You're feeling alright?"

He pursed his lips. "I am getting tired more easily lately." he admitted. "But I'm fine."

"Go and rest before lunch. I heard that you said you would make a portal to Camp Jupiter."

"Yeah. Why?"

I sighed. "You'll be alright?"

He glugged down the rest of the water and shook the last drops on his head. I cringed.

"It's the easiest way to the camp."

"You don't have to do it. They could take a plane."

"It takes money. We need to save as much as we can."

He had a point.

"... Alright. Don't try to work too much after, okay?"

He nodded. I glanced at his other bottle of water.

"You're going to stay here longer?"

"Yeah."

"You shouldn't."

"Victor." he whined.

I sighed. "Fine. Only 30 minutes."

He stood up and glanced at me. "Are you going to stay?"

I nodded.

He stared at me for a few moments before going to get the dummy. I took my clipboard out of my bag and flipped back a few pages.

No symptoms till now....

I looked up at him clicking his pen to a sword. I scribbled quickly on my paper. He would only need some sleeping pills. I had been using weaker painkillers every time, and I think it worked. Maybe he wouldn't need any now. This morning he had been quite healthy it was odd. His pulse was steady. He told me he felt fine, and he even ate breakfast. I glanced at him again.

Maybe... Maybe he wouldn't die.

I smiled. It was a good choice to ask the other councilors. If I hadn't.... I shuddered. I couldn't imagine it. I didn't want to. I stared at the two lumps on his back, remembering what had started this.

I wished he had never met Chaos.

I wished he died before he met me.

I didn't want to lose him- and it was such a new feeling that I knew I was being overprotective. How could I not? He was the best friend I had ever had. I had always felt pity, sorrow, and sympathy for him. He was the reason I had met Reyna in the first place. I sighed. I had way to much I wanted to keep. I knew what would happen.

Everything would slip through my fingers.

Again.

"Victor!"

I looked up, forcing a smile.

Lets think about now.

Now was good enough.

~

Sooooooooooooo

Chapter 90!!!

This is way longer than I though it would be. Maybe it'll end at 100. Anyway, what kind of story do you want next?

HELP ME I WANT TO WRITE EVEYTHING AT ONCE!!!