32) Dream

Claire-

Claire struggled against Dom as he dragged her into his bedroom. Whatever he was planning on doing. She wasn't going to take part. She screamed and kicked.

"Let me go!!"

He threw her on the bed.

"You want to whore around, fine!" He slid out of his shirt.

She felt nausea and crawled away. She attempted to crawl away. Dom dragged her back by her ankles and spread her legs. She kicked at him, and the sole of her foot made contact with his face. His nose cracked.

He yelled in pain and grabbed something off the wall. It was a whip. He brought it down on her, and she whimpered. She doesn't have time for this. She needs to know if Saito is all right. He could be dead. The pain in her heart is worse than the whips. It's like she was shattering from within.

"You'll be my wife! It's time you act like one!" He spread her legs again.

She doesn't want to; the only man she wants is Saito. Why? She isn't sure. But sex with him was the best. She loved it. She loved how wild she got. She wants more. She wants Saito's baby.

She looked down and kicked Dom in his balls. He doubled over and fell to the ground.

Xavier enters the bedroom and growls. Claire scrambled to her feet and hid behind Xavier. "Go."

She didn't know what Xavier was going to do to Dom. But by his expression, Dom is going to have a horrible time. She backed away and ran toward her bedroom.

Luna and Skyler were there with comer expressions. "Laire," Claire looked down at Sapphire, who hugged her bare leg.

Claire picked her up. She needed her comfort. She sat on the bed with Sapphire. Luna drapes a blanket over them. They didn't ask what happened; she'll let them know later. She would rather not speak in front of the child.

Sapphire dozed off. Luna tucked her in bed while she took a bath. She ran her fingers along her lips and body, and the bite marks that Saito left on her body. Everywhere he had touched felt sensitive and hot. Her core burns with desire and need. She dips her fingers in and pulls them out. Saito's seed still lingers within her core.

She wants him more. She didn't get what she wanted: a baby. Claire licked her fingers and went under the water.

After her bath, she looked in the mirror. The rods were gone. When did they disappear? Was it during sex? Did Saito remove them without her knowing? There was so much lust going on Claire didn't even notice.

She will wear a cover-up; she doesn't want her father to know. Smiling, she went to bed. But she slept in a different room; Luna and Sapphire needed some sleep. Three in one bed is too cramped. And Skyler was with them; they're safe.

The moment she hit the pillow, Claire got dragged into a dream. This time, the cage was gone, but there was a faint light.

In front of her lay the wolf, Aire, with her beautiful wings. But her wings are a bit torn. Pink feathers lay all around her. And the little girl was nowhere.

"What happened?" She frowned. "And the girl?"

Aire lifts her head weakly and looks down. Claire approached her and gasped. Huddle up against Aire was the girl. But she was smaller, almost at the age of one.

'You must remember now,' Aire said. 'You're running out of time.'

"What do you mean?" Claire reached for her but stopped herself.

'I'm dying,' Aire rests her head on her paws. 'Hurry, Claire. Or you'll lose your memories even if Saito has removed the silver rods. We aren't sure what else Duke placed inside of your body. The only way to know is if you regain your memories and fix our link.'