4) Claire

Saito-

He smiled.

The trial ended. It's been days, and the trial just ended with Luther taking the men that attacked Sarah. Sarah can finally move on with her life.

Today, they are celebrating her victory.

"What do you think Luther is going to do with them?" Dale asked. He finally came back after helping the witch close up the summoning circles.

The witch returned home but left them something to alert them of summoning circles. Linda confirmed only one of the summon circles worked. Something came out—a low-rank demon.

"I'm not sure, and I don't want to know," Saito set the drinks in the mini-fridge outside the patio. Luther is a demon, and he seems to be vicious. Since Sarah is Sapphire's mother, Sarah is part of his family. And he will avenge Sarah.

And Saito recently found out Luther's mother is a witch. A mighty witch. Even more powerful than the Great One. It was because of her that Luther was able to stop the angels. She knows things. His birth caused an uproar in hell. The rest of hell was jealous of Luther. Luther is strong. Strong enough that his respected by the— devil himself. Saito also learned the devil and Satan are different people. The devil, Lucifer, is the fallen angel. And Satan is a human, a human that suffered in life and became a demon.

It seems that humans have their mythology wrong. Who would've thought there were two greater evil?

"Hmm," he smiled. "What? You want a juice box?" Sapphire stood up, using his leg as support. "One juice box." He grabbed a juice box and placed the straw. "Here." She took it and dropped it on the floor. She sat there sipping on the juice.

Sarah picked her up. "Let's get you a sweater; it's chilly." Sarah smiled at him and went inside.

Luna sighed in happiness. "Sarah seems more carefree. It's like a burden got lifted off her spirit. I'll pray to the universe that she finds a good man."

"Yeah, me too," he kissed Luna's head. Luna helped him put away the rest of the drinks.

He picked up the boxes and took them to the recycling can. He folded them up.

"Saito," Senna frowned. Why is she angry? Did he do something wrong?

"Is something wrong?" He asked

"Claire," she said.

He sighed. Why is Senna concerned about Claire?

"What about when?"

Senna huff. "I still don't trust her. She rubs me the wrong way. There is something odd about her."

Saito felt the need to be aggressive, but he calmed himself. He needs to remind himself that Senna is pregnant. He doesn't want Luther to go demonic on everyone.

"I understand," he sighed. "But Luna doesn't seem to mind. Luna seems to be pretty friendly with Claire. And they share a secret. I sometimes catch them whispering among themselves. It's rather annoying; whatever secret they are hiding involves Luna."

"Really?" Senna rubs her belly. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm paranoid. And my hormones are all over the place."

"It's fine," he smiled. "Just try and get along with Claire."

Saito went to find Claire. She was upstairs in bed. Was she not feeling well?

Hey," he strokes her hair.

"I'm fine," she sniffles.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "I'm homesick, sorry." She was lying. Why was she crying? He won't ask; she doesn't want to speak about it. "I'll be fine."