Bionic Showdown (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Oh, and all these years I just thought it was because you're a terrible scientist." Adam admitted.

"Douglas also hid all kinds of secret codes in your chips, that's why you have all these mysterious new abilities popping out of no where. And that's how you got telepathy, last time I 'saw' you." He used his hands to put up imaginary quotes when he said 'saw.'

"So, if your brother created us, how did we end up with you?" Bree asked us and it was my turn to explain once again.

"He wanted to make you into bionic-super-soldiers of mass destruction. Donald and I rescued you guys from him and took you guys to his newly built house, which was the house that you guys were raised in." I replied.

"She was the reason why I trained you guys to become bionic heroes. I hid you guys there so that you would have a safe place of training." Davenport, er well, Donald told them.

"Wow, so everything that we've ever known about ourselves, about you...about both of you, had been-" Chase started.

"-One big lie." Bree continued.

"Wow, this changes everything." Adam concluded. "Oh! Am I Jewish!?" Adam suddenly asked, which made all of us give him weird looks.

"Please tell me there's an unexpected twist to where I find out that I'm not related to him." Bree pleaded as Chase nodded.

"Oi, this one with the futzing and the complaining." Adam horribly said in an accent, which made me face-palm.

"Look, I wanted to tell you guys as I trained you, but Destiny and I promised that we wouldn't tell you. The lesser you knew, the safer you would be." Donald told them.

"But we trusted both of you. If you were lying about this then who knows what else you two were lying about." Chase said lowly, which made me guilty.

"Exactly." Adam shortly said before pulling on Donald's hair.

"Ow!! What're you doing!?" Adam didn't release his grip on Donald's hair yet.

"He's not lying about the hair, just looks fake." Adam told everyone, excluding Donald, and was still testing out his hair.

"Adam, let go of his hair." I told him and he obeyed as Donald patted his head.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Hello, family!" Douglas walked up to the cage and I rolled my eyes under my close eyelids.

"We're not your family. Let us out of here." Bree commanded.

"Yeah. You can't force us to be you cyber-soldiers." Chase protested.

"Actually, I can, Boy Wonder." Douglas remarked, which made me snicker under my breath. Donald elbowed my stomach and I re-opened my eyes to give him a glare. "See, when I created you, I installed my triton app on your chips. Once it's activated, I'll control your bodies, and your minds. You'll do whatever I want. Whether it's start a World War, or some light housekeeping."

"Oh, no way! You cannot make me vacuum!" Adam yelled at him, which made Chase stop him.

"Why do you need us. You already have Marcus, doesn't Destiny already have the Triton App, and you also have a barber with a sense of humor." Bree told him, which made me laugh at her last statement.

"Marcus is just an android. And no, I wasn't able to save my work on how to make an metal infrastructure into a human one. And again, no, Destiny doesn't have the Triton App installed in her chip...yet." He answered.

"He's not sleeping, is he. He's recharging, correct?" I asked, looking at Marcus in his capsule.

"The trouble with androids is that they burn out too quickly. He won't make it to his 16th birthday. But don't tell him that. He thinks he's getting a car." Douglas laughed, and I stood up straighter. Marcus might die soon?