Bionic Showdown (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"I HEARD HIM!" Davenport yelled before leaving the lab.

***switches to Marcus watching the surveillance from the tablet***

"Man, I love watching them snap at each other....The whole team is falling apart..." Marcus stated, faking it with venom in his voice. His father was with him, so he had to pretend to be evil.

"I've seen enough. Marcus, it's time to reclaim what's mine. Let's pay a visit to my big brother." Douglas told Marcus as he slid his fingers across the tablet to reveal a picture with him and Donald in front of the Davenport Industries building. He slammed the tablet onto the ground before Marcus and Douglas left the house. What he didn't see was that the picture changed. There was a small girl in between the two men, a girl that slipped Douglas' mind, but was on Marcus': Lab Rat D.

(A/N: The picture was the same picture that Donald was looking at from Mission: Space in 'The Hidden Bionic.')

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Destiny was dropped off at her relatives' hotel by Tasha after the little incident with Donald and the bionic trio. She stayed overnight and was able to skip school that day. The Davenports already knew about her coming into the house in the middle of the day, but Marcus and Douglas didn't. Destiny took the bus back to the Davenport household, not knowing that there were other people in there too...

***switches to Davenport entering the lab***

"Wake up, Eddy! We got a full day ahead of us, before Destiny can fill in for you. For starters, we are gonna organize all my money. Goofiest looking presidents first." Donald told Eddy, who was deactivated unbeknownst to Donald. "Eddy? That's weird. Been deactivated...How'd that happen?" He walked to the other side of the wall to see if Eddy wasn't trolling him. He walked back, not noticing someone leaning on the wall.

"Want me to show you?" Douglas had his arms crossed and Donald jumped in surprise of the familiar voice.

"Douglas?! I thought you were dead!" Donald exclaimed.

"That's what I wanted you to think. And the FBI...And Mom! That woman does not stop calling." Douglas ranted.

"How did you get in here?" Donald quickly asked Douglas after nodding his head a little about Douglas' statement about their mom.

"Your rinky-dink security system are no match for my genius. Also, I kicked in the door, just 'cause it's cool." Douglas made Donald back up into the lab.

***switches to Destiny***

"Thank you, Mr. Torchwick!" Destiny thanked the bus driver and he nodded. The bus left the area and Destiny walked towards the street where the Davenports resided.

"What the...." Destiny muttered once she arrived at the Davenport household. The door was kicked down and the door was off the hinges that connected the door to the wall. "Burglars?" She voiced out. She checked the 2 floors that would've attracted almost anything that a burglar would've wanted, but nothing was stolen.

"Davenport!" Her mind suddenly clicked and she ran over to the painting that had access to the secret elevator. The painting was off and the elevator was showing. She quickly went in and jammed the last button to go into the lab. 'Something's wrong...' Destiny thought before the elevator doors closed in front of her.

***switch back to Donald and Douglas***

Donald thought quickly and tried to punch Douglas, but he caught it and placed his other hand on Donald's shoulder, applying pressure on the weak spot.

"Why do you even bother? I've been kicking your butt since we were kids!" Douglas snarked and pushed Donald towards Marcus. Donald looked up and saw Marcus standing before he went into a stop.