Bionic 500 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I understand. But, I'm ready. Bring on the checkered flag!" Davenport clapped his hands together and Perry came walking in.

"Morning, grease monkeys!" Perry yelled out in her checker patterned pantsuit.

"I take that back." Davenport quickly said as I looked at the woman with a terrified look.

"Principal Perry?!" Leo and I both ask in unison.

"What are you doing here?" He added.

"Working. I moonlight as an announcer/flag waver/hot rod calendar girl. Ooo." Perry posed and Davenport and I covered our eyes. "No one sells lug nuts like me!"

"Um, Principal Perry. Don't all of these side jobs you have take away your focus of being a school principal?" Bree asked as I removed my hands from my virgin eyes.

"Oh ho! Absolutely!" She laughed before going into the middle of the 2 pit stops. "Now let's go over some rules." 

"Words I have never imagined her saying." I muttered under my breath.

"Hey, Logano. Rich guy. Get your sassy chassis over here and let's talk some track." The three came over and we all gathered towards Perry. "In each of my precious paws is the deed to your houses, which makes your bet a square deal. It's 200 laps around, whoever crosses the finish line first wins."

"Well, good luck out there." Logano shook Davenport's hand, but Perry thought he was talking to her.

"Thanks. I'll do my best." Perry stared at Logano, making him feel uncomfortable until Pierce dragged him out.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Davenport and Logano were in their cars, with Perry standing in the middle of the two. She had her flag with her and was standing on the line.

"When I drop this flag, you guys burn rubber! Oh, and by the way, this came off one of your cars. I don't know what it does, but it doesn't matter now." Perry yelled out and Davenport was testing out his microphone. Perry started to wave her flag and Logano speed away whilst Davenport stayed at the starting line.

"Hands at ten and two: check. Mirrors adjusted: check--Oh! He's gone already." He finally looked next to him and tried moving. "This is very different from my simulator."

"GO!!!" We all screamed at him before he finally started moving. After a few laps, Logano was still ahead and Logano lapped Davenport, once again.

"You're doing great, Mr. Davenport." Chase motivated.

"Really!?" Davenport asked gleefully.

"Of course not! You're 28 laps behind!" I told him while turning to see Clayton checking me out. I made Leo block his view and continued watching Davenport.

"Please tell him he doesn't have to wave at us every time he passes us." Bree told Chase and I. Just to jinx it, Davenport drove past us whilst waving to us.

"So, where are you guys thinking about moving?" Clayton walked over to us, mostly speaking to the others besides me.

"Well, my gut says Cleveland,but I'm an Indiana man at heart." Adam responds as I chuckle. 

"We're not gonna lose, Clayton. And you're never gonna marry Destiny." Leo told him and I smiled towards him. 

"Keep telling yourself that, junior." Clayton chuckled cockily and I face-palmed.

"He's the same age as you, Dumbo." I told him after rolling my eyes.

"Not now, darling. It's a good thing his wallet isn't!" He tried to sound smart.