Chapter 1 - They Meet

Picture of Lauren

Lauren's POV

The bloody traffic was an absolute nightmare. Loathing the feeling of being late I just needed to get there.

By the time I arrived it was a little after 6pm which wasn't too bad considering work finished up at 4:30 pm. Having taken a quick shower I got dressed in record time. I was now ready to party on a Saturday night as I finally arrived at my first destination, my cousin Maya's house.

Maya lived in a typical Sydney Suburban home. It was a neat 3 bedroom brick house and the gardens were absolutely immaculate. Their family trade was plants, they owned a nursery not too far from their home.

Knocking on the screen door I could hear a gathering of male voices laughing and talking with the soft sounds of Drakes Hotline Bling echoing down the hallway towards the front door.

My cousin David was also heading out with us tonight. Maya mentioned he'd also be bringing some of his friends. I began getting a little nervous pulling down my little black dress which had cute faux leather panels on the sides. It had ridden up my thighs after I'd forgotten to adjust myself whilst getting out of the car. Wearing black stockings and killer cobalt heels, I was ready to hit the town.

Hmmmm... it sounded like this was going to be a big group and I preferred smaller groups. A big group was painful, too many line ups, too many bar queues, too many bosses, I just wanted to hang out and chill without any drama. Young boys mostly always came with drama! Hopefully they'd be no fights. I shrugged my shoulders, let the games begin!

Maya came into view and unlocked the door. "Lauren you look hot as usual," she rolled her eyes. I just laughed, Maya was so dry at times it was hard knowing how to take her. She was a few months older than me. With big brown eyes, long curly brown hair and a real curvy body. She had a big bust but never flaunted herself always preferring modest clothing rather than accentuating her assets. She wore black pants that weren't too tight and a shirt with black heels. Maya and I used to be close but we had a bit of a falling out last year and our relationship had been a little strained since. She invited me over because she knew T my best friend was away and she needed another female. There was always ulterior motive when it came to Maya. I'm almost certain I was her last resort.

I compared our clothes, my attire showed that I wasn't scared to wear whatever I wanted and wore clothes to suit my body or mood. And tonight was a party night. I had straight brown hair with blonde highlights, big khaki eyes with yellow hues like a cat, my body was lean athletic and I was much smaller busted about a B cup whilst Maya was an F cup. Being a small B cup was annoying because both my sister and I didn't inherit our families huge bust size. But hey, you just gotta make the best of what you have right?

"Follow me to hell." Maya smirked knowing I wouldn't be too thrilled with what I'd find around the corner. As I turned into view the boys voices became so much louder. I could here them egging each other on playing some kind of card drinking game. As soon as we walked in it all just uncomfortably stopped.

Unsure what was happening I kind of yelped out a "Hey" randomly nodding to the group of guys who were just gawking at me.

Wolf whistles, the word 'dibs' was being yelled and kissing noises were filling up the room. Maya just laughed shaking her head until a very handsome face came up to me and grabbed my hand kissing it so tenderly. Shocked about the amount of saliva that was being placed on my hand, my eyes instantly fell on Maya. I could sense she was trying to look unaffected but despite her best attempt her eyes were sad, there was no grin or smirk on her mouth, just a thin tense line.