I love you to the moon, and back

It was the last show of the tour. I had already played and I was sitting back stage with my friemds, like I have been doing for the past few months. I was ready to go back home and sleep in my bed.

The boys eventually came off stage; practically in tears. They didn't want it to be over, on the other hand they knew we were ready to go. We hurried on to the bus before we got attacked by screaming girls. The las show was only a few hours from my mom's house. We just did a big circle tour across America. I decided the best thing for me was to sleep. Without saying goodnight or anything, I ran to my little tour bus bed. I shut the lights off and feel asleep right when I hit the pillow.

"Hey, babe we are at you mom's house." Michael shook the crap out of me. I mumbled a bunch of words to him. I literally rolled off the bed and trudged to the front door. I didn't even grab my stuff, I just wanted to see my mom. I knocked on the door. Within seconds the door flung open and my mom pulled me into her warm hug. I smiled and let go.
"Oh my god, I'm so happy to see you." She gushed.
"I can say the same. So much happened without you, I'll tell you tomorrow. Sorry I'm really tired." I sleepily smiled. I walked to me old room and flopped on my old bed. I was out like a light.

I woke up remembering I was home and that made me smile. I pushed off the covers and walked to leave my bedroom. There was a note on the door.
Haley, I'll see you later, I got called into work.
By the way Michael called and asked you to come over
-mom XOXO
I pulled out my phone from my pocket and checked the time. It was 2pm. I rubbed my eyes and got ready. I ran out the door and into my car. I drove to the guys house. I was so tired off music, I didn't even put the radio on in the car, which I always do. I stepped out of my car, still tired. I knocked on the door and was pulled into the house, not knowing who pulled me in. I saw all the guys on the couch. I looked over and saw Hannah, Rachel, and Morgan. Didn't surprise me Morgan was here, her fiancé lives here.
"Haley, please sit we have to talk about something." Ashton informed me. I had no idea how to respond so I did what Ashton. I plopped down next to Hannah and smiled at her.
"Soooo, I don't know how to say this, but the management wants us to do a European/UK/rest of the world tour." Luke starred at the ground while he talked. Everyone was silent. I looked up to see Michael starring at me.
"Well I'm coming." Morgan said, breaking the silence.
"I mean, I have to come too." Hannah chimed in. I looked at Rachel, she shook her head in agreement. I looked at Mikey. He knew I couldn't leave my whole life behind for that long. Not when I just did that. Tears filled up my eyes and everyone noticed. They began falling from my eyes. Michael slowly started getting up and walking towards me. I shot up and ran out of the house. Before anyone could catch me, I had already left the driveway. I drove to my apartment in tears. My phone was buzzing like crazy, but I just shut it off. I walked to my apartment and locked the door. I leaned against the door and slid down it. I sat there in tears, I couldn't live without them for that long, but I couldn't miss my life for that long. I had to stay here, I couldn't do anything else.
I finally turned my phone back on.
Missed Calls-23
Messages-164
I read over the messages but didn't bother to call. The messages only made me cry more. They said they had to leave in tomorrow night. I threw my phone on the floor. I heard a light knock on my door. I knew who it was. I opened it and didn't move, neither did he. He stayed in the hallway.
"Haley, I'm so sorry. I know you can't go, and I don't want you just to come for us. You and I both know you need to stay here and live your life and not be on the road for a year or so." Luke said. He was right, as much as I wanted him to be wrong.
"Luke, within minutes your all packed up, and ready to go to a new world. I want to go but, yeah I can't." The tears happened again. He pulled me into his arms. He let go and walked away.
I shut the door. I knew Michael wasn't coming to see me until the last second. I just had to go to bed and dream of good things.
I can't sleep, not alone. I guess I would have to get used to this. I tossed and turned all night, getting very little sleep. I just woke up early, I needed to see the girls. I drove over to Morgan's house, they were all there. I helped them pack and I tried to hold in the tears.
"We are gonna be back before you know it." Rachel said, trying to lighten the mood.
"I hope." I smiled.
We all gathered into the center of her room and hugged for a while. Tears were pouring out of everyone's eyes. I grabbed my bag and started pulling things out. I bit my lip.
"A new pair of crazy converse for Rachel." I was still crying as I handed her my gift. I looked up to Rachel and starred in her eyes.
"A fancy name brand bag that I forgot the name of for Morgan." I handed it to her. She would be shopping a lot so she would need another bag to put her stuff in when she came back. I looked up again, but I looked at Hannah.
"And last but not least, a bracelet with charms of every good memory I had this year with you." I handed her the braces. The bracelet was covered in charms, room for only one more. I handed her a charm too. It was a little house with balloons engraved all around it. She put the last charm on the bracelet. Up was her fave movie and she got the meaning of the charm when I gave it to her. I pulled them in for another hug.
"I love you guys." I hugged them and slowly left.
I had to go visit the guys before they left. I drove over there really fast because their flight was in two hours.
I swung open the door and saw Calum, Luke, and Ashton cleaning up the house and moving their bags to the front door. I stood in the front door crying, harder then I was when I was with the girls. Ashton dropped his bag and grabbed me. He squeezed me really hard, but it felt nice. Ashton was a smartalic and was the only one who would laugh at my jokes. I was gonna miss him. He let me go. I was being hugged tightly again by Calum. Calum is like a big teddy bear. He was sweet and cared about everyone else first before he cared about himself. I didn't want him to go. He let me go as well. Luke slowly walked towards me. He didn't hug me. I starred up at him with sad eyes. He and I were super close. Closer then me and my mom. He was my brother.
"Sleeping alone, heart stops, letting him go, trying to find words to say." I said these things to Luke. He got exactly what I was saying. Those were the things I had to deal with right here, right now. He pulled me into his body and hugged me. Luke was my brother and like leaving any family member, it sucks.
"He's been in his room all day." Luke stepped aside so I could go to Michael's room. I knocked on his door.
"Hey...mikey...it's me" I hiccuped between each word, with tears coming down my face still.
The door opened and I slowly stepped in. I looked at my phone.
One hour till they are gone.
I didn't have anything to say, I couldn't come up with words. I walked towards him. He put his hands around my waist and then kissed me. I kissed him back.
"I'll be back before you know it." He said as he messed with his hair.
"I know. In the mean time you better call all the time, and text." I smirked, pulling something out of my bag.
"A guitar strap with memories stitched in it." I gave it to him. He flipped it around and looked at all of it. It had members like...
My tattoo on it, his tattoo, lyrics to songs we liked, and much more. On the under side; that would be on him when he played, it said "And back". He got the reference and pulled me into his body.
He also made me something. He handed me a bag full of stuff.
"Don't look at the stuff until you get back to your apartment." A tear came down his face.
"Okay." I said.
Ashton walked into the room.
"Car is here to get us." He frowned. I grabbed Michael's hand and walked with him to the front door. I reached the front door and let go of his hand and letting him walk to the car.
"To the moon." He winked.
"And back" I smiled.
He soon disappeared in the car and they drove off. I turned around and walked back to Michael's room to grab my bag and the bag he just gave me. I walked back to the front door, stepped out and looked back as I shut it. Before I walked away, I slid a note under the door for them to read when they get back. I put the bags in the car and drove to my apartment. I trudged up the stairs and unlocked the door. I went and sat on the floor in the middle of the living room. I opened the bag and started pulling stuff out. He gave me a few of his shirts, one of the many bracelets he often wore, a guitar pick, a whole bunch of pictures, and something else in an envelope. I set everything aside and opened the envelope.
Dear Haley,
Thanks for coming on tour with us and opening for us. We knew you had it in you. So we got you something. On August 21 you will be releasing you very first album. We have got with our management to help you create an album of you own. Fans will love it and we will too. We will miss you so much Baby girl(oh p.s Mikey told me to write that because I, Luke have the best hand writing).
Lots of love and support
xoxo
Your boys,
Luke, Ashton, Cal, and Mikey.

I held the note in my hands and cried with joy. Is this happening. It must. I looked at my phone. It was July 13 and released I need to start writing songs.

I put on one of Michael's shirts and grabbed a pen and paper.