Morning

I woke up to the delicious smell of waffles. I rubbed my eyes and looked up. I was flat on the floor, so all I saw was the ceiling. I flipped over and I saw the girls sleeping on the floor too. I sat up slowly and made my way to the kitchen. I peered in. I saw the guys making a bunch of food. I walked in and sat on the counter.
"Hey sleeping beauty" Brendon jokes
"Haha. Well if I'm sleeping beauty, then your the beast." I leaned in and kissed him. He just stood there, didn't move or kiss back. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him in. He laughed and kissed me on the cheek. I looked over and saw Luke, Gabe, and Calum "making waffles". They were like burnt ovals. I jumped off the counter and stepped in. I made more batter and told them not to cook the waffles into oblivion. They laughed and went on cooking. Once they had made a few decent ones, I grabbed strawberries, whip cream, and Nutella. They handed over the mountain of waffles and some plates. I grabbed one waffle, and put one on each plate. I put Nutella and sliced strawberries on each one too. The guys watched in amazement. I grabbed another waffle and put it on the top, making a big waffle sandwich. I grabbed the whip crea, shook it and made a design on each one. I made 4 waffle sandwiches, one for each couple. I made a heart on every pancake and put the couples initials in it. I laughed at myself. I set the plates at the table with extra toppings. I turned around to get the whip cream. The guys were standing in a circle spraying it into each others mouths. I shook my head and smiled. I walked over to them and stood in the middle of their circle. I was the shortest one, so you could barely see me from the outside. Brendon took the can from Cal and sprayed it in his mouth. I tried to grab the can from Brendon. He sprayed it on my face. We all laughed really loudly, I'm surprised the other girls aren't up. Brendon handed off the can to Luke. Brendon and I had whip cream war paint all over are faces. Brendon put his hands around my waist.
"Hey" he said.
"Hii-" I was cut off by Brendon's lips attached to mine. My hands found their way to his neck. We stood there for a second or so.
"LETS EAT!!" Luke yelled, pulling up Hannah from the floor. He tossed her over his shoulder and carried her to the table. Calum walked over to Morgan on the ground. He sat down and then flopped on to Morgan. He stretched out his legs and arms to look like an idiot. He started laughing as Morgan woke up. He rolled off of her and stood her up. They walked to the table too. Gabe scooted ***side note, scooted😊😏😜--to my real life friend Rachel***(back to story) gabe made his way to Rachel and rolled her over. He laid next to her. Rachel rolled over the top of Gabe.
"STEAMMM ROLLL" Rachel said as she rolled over Gabe. We were dying laughing at them as they joined us at the table. We all ate our food within minutes. We all got up and went and flopped back on the living room floor, where it had seemed we spent all of our time here. Luke clicked on the tv and music turned on. Being a girl who loves music and jams out to any song, I got up and started dancing like an idiot. The girls laughed and followed along. The guys just sat back and watched as we laughed and scream singed the songs. Yeah I feel bad they had to witness that.
"We should go do something" Luke said.
"Like what?" Cal said.
"What about laser tag!!!" Morgan chimed in.
I love laser tag. We all stood up, ran to our bags and grabbed clothes and stuff to get ready. We lunged up the stairs and quickly got ready. When we were all done we hoped down the stairs and rushed out to my car. We piled in and drove off to the laser tag place. Brendon and I wore black. We were gonna be on the same team. Cal and Morgan wore bright neon green. Luke and Hannah wore electric yellow. And finally, Rachel and Gabe wore white.
"Game on" I smirked back at my great friends.......