Anything can happen

Michael's point of view

I laid Haley down next to me on the couch. I feel like I have known her for a long time, so this was cool. She laid into my chest and was breathing heavy. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back and pulled her into my chest as close as I could get her. Haley was really cold and she was shaking. I felt so bad for her. I looked down at the top of her head. She has beautiful dark hair. I kissed the top of her head. She brought her hand to my chest. I smiled. I like Haley. I really do.
I felt her breathing slow down. She was asleep, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 10pm. I was shocked. I put my phone down and tried to get up. Something was keeping me down. I looked down and saw Haley. I saw Haley laying on me and I smiled in satisfaction. I put my hand on her back and lightly rubbed her back. She woke up and looked right in my eyes with her amazing brown eyes. I smiled and she rolled her eyes at my, playfully. I sat up and she bent her back up, still pressed against my chest.
"You must have no bones." I said
"Yeah. Im jello!" She added. I laughed and squeezed her. She shrieked. I laid back down really fast and Haley fell on top of me. The room filled with laughter. I stood up and brought Haley with me. I spun her around and picked her up.
"Lets go do something!" I laughed.
"Can we get fro yo?"Haley said shyly.
"Anything you want." I exclaimed.
I walked out the door and held it open for Haley. I quickly caught up to her before she could walk to far. I looked at her and grabbed her. She looked up at me with her big smiling eyes. She pushed my hand down, which made me have to bend down a little so I wouldn't fall over. Haley smashed her lips to mine. It caught me off guard. I stood up to my full height and put my hand on Haley's waist and she brought her hands to my neck. Anything could have happened in that moment. But we chose this. Even though Haley was heart broken about Brendon, she wanted to try and be happy. I pulled back and now we just stood in silence. I grabbed her hand pulled her down the street. She was in tears laughing, trying to keep up. The fro yo store a mile or so away. It was a warm night with a slight breeze.
When we reached the fro yo place, we swung the door open and raced to the cups. Just like we were 10, we were at heart. I grabbed my cup and walked towards the chocolate fro yo. I filled my cup up to the top.
"Your gonna get diabetes." Haley smirked.
"And it will all be worth it." I poked.
I saw Haley get basic vanilla and head towards the toppings. I walked up behind her and slide my arms around her waist. She looked back at me and smiled.
"This is not how you are going to get to the white chocolate chips!" She rolled her eyes at me. She tends to do that.
"Well I could just do this." I pushed her aside and grabbed the white chocolate chips and made a funny face as I put them in my cup.
"Wow that's really hot!" She laughed.
I walked over to more toppings and finally went to go pay. Haley met me up there and placed her colorful topping mountain on the counter.
"Did a fairy come puke in your come." The cashier guy said. Giving Haley that look like he was hitting on her.
I noticed it and wrapped my arm around Haley hopping to get the point across.
"Yeah. I guess." Haley said as she looked at the floor.
I gave the guy money and pulled Haley and myself outside. It was still warm and darkish. We sat on a hill behind the store and ate our yummy treat. Haley laid down to look at the stars. I laid down to look at Haley. Once we couldn't see much anymore, we sat up and threw our stuff away. I grabbed Haley's hand again. We walked howm, trying to work off the fro yo. Once we reached Hannah's house, it was around 12am. We quietly walked in. That didn't really happen. We walked to the living space, and there sat Morgan and Calum.
"Well well well. Who do we have here." Calum questioned Morgan.
"Looks like we've got some late night walkers." Morgan replied. This time I rolled my eyes. I dragged Haley upstairs to get her cloths and things.
"We are gonna go to my place." I commanded nicely.
"Well. Aren't you just a pushy person." Haley snapped.
I grabbed her bags and walked her out to her car. I sat in the drivers seat. We didn't say much. Just drove in the dark to my house. Well the band and I's place. But Luke and Cal were at Hannah's. Ashton was probably at his friends house, like usual. We pulled in. I looked at Haley. She didn't believe when I said I had my own place. I walked around to the other side of the car and opened the door for her. I showed her to the front door. We walked in. I pulled her into the hallway and walked her down into my room. I sat her on my bed.
"What's so exciting?" I mentioned.
"Well, I wrote this song and I want to sing it for you." I nervously said.
Haley has never heard me sing before. I told her not to judge me.
I grabbed my black guitar and strummed a bit.
I started playing the song.
I began singing.
Airplanes cut through the clouds
Like angels can fly, we'll never die
Sirens cut through the night
Like screams that are fire, rising up high
Like I've something to prove, nothing to lose
In this city, in this city oh

I never wanna wait for this, harder that I was made for this
I won't fade into dark
I'm not gonna say that I'm sorry, gonna see the end of this story
I won't fade into darkness
I continued singing the song. I looked at Haley. Her jaw was dropped. She was in awe. I set my guitar down and flopped down next to her.
"Wow you are ama-."
I cut her off. I pulled her into me and kissed her. Every kiss was special. Always happy and there was "fire" between us. I pushed her backwards on to my bed. We laid there for a while, enjoying every moment of it.
"I like your necklace. Where did ya get it?" I laughed.
"From this guy with great eyes and red hair. He's really punk rock if you ask me." I added.
I attached my lips to hers again.
Eventually we laid down. I gave her one of my shirts to sleep in. She was super cute. She feel asleep next to me.
I sang to myself.
When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky, to the beat of our heart at the same time.