"One," he interrupted with no warning and began to tap his foot impatiently.

"Mr. Ackerman, come on. Don't be like tha-"

"Two," he cut him off again.

Eren rolled his eyes so hard that he felt like they were going to roll inside his skull. He found it rather unfair that he was being treated like this; like someone who was naïve, someone who needed more discipline. He wasn't that much younger than him so he couldn't understand why he always acted so careful around him.

He was pulled back to reality when he noticed that he was at seven now, nearly done the countdown.

"Eight, nine-"

"This is really unecessary," he complained.

"Ten."

Everything around him moved in a hazy blur. He felt his spine hit the wall hard and winced from the sudden pain. His breath caught in his scratchy, dry throat when he tried to notice what was even happening. Everything moved too quickly and he had no idea what was going on. He was being pushed harshly and firmly against a wall and his eyes tried to focus on what was in front him as he coughed when the air from his lungs got knocked out.

Oh, he thought to himself, it's happening again.

Soft, moist lips were pushing against his and he instantly felt breathless and faint. They were intoxicating- almost poisonous, and it didn't help in the least to realize that they belonged to Levi Ackerman. Heat rised to his cheeks as he couldn't help but kiss back. His mouth really did feel very good on his, and he shivered when he felt teeth tug at the corner of his lip.

It was almost a dream because it was way too good to be true. Eren felt like he was drunk; he felt giddy and warm inside, but he was drunk from these exhilarating kisses. It was like being kissed by a god, a mystical being, anything and everything good. He was melting against his body and his legs were shaking hard.

He moaned quietly into Levi's mouth when their lips parted and their teeth crashed and collided. Eren repeatedly murmured his name until it was the only thing that mattered at that moment. He felt a pang of disappointment when he pulled away and frowned at him.

Levi's lips were desperately straning to be near his, but they were far enough so that they wouldn't brush against each other. They were both panting like their lives depended on it, and Eren could tell the other was definitely aroused and he looked sexy as hell when he was. His lips looked a litle more plump and his eyes were glistening with a shine of menace and mischief.

"You can run, you know. You don't have to pretend you're enjoying this," he whispered into the skin of his neck, brushing his nose upward and dragging it along his jawline.

"I'm- ngh! not pretending," he murmured back and flinched when teeth nipped at his sensitive skin and arched his neck a little. "I would have ran long ago if I didn't like this."

Levi's face looked genuinely surprised and Eren knew he was not expecting such a response.

"Alright, good. You'll soon discover what would happen to you if you stay with me any longer. You'll see," he chuckled in a low voice.

He leaned in closer and pressed his body against his and surrounded him with his arms like a cage. Eren couldn't calm down and his heart wouldn't stop trying to jump out of his chest no matter what he did. The man's lips were hovering over his own, and his tongue was grazing the outline of his lips in a very tantalizing and seductive manner. His hands were playing with the hem of his loose tee shirt, and Eren couldn't breath properly anymore.

Eren felt a cold finger brush against the canvas of his flat stomach and shivered instantly with pleasure. He was desperately trying to match his lips with the other once more and frowned again when Levi refused. He was teasing, he was merely trying to savor the moment of them being alone and getting like this.