|♪ Bar 7 |

Eren couldn't stop staring at Levi.

It was one of those times when he was desperately trying to read what he was feeling since he was such an apathetic and emotionless person most of the time. Eren was mad at this bastard of a man for stealing his first kiss; it was nothing like he expected and he would have appreciated if his first kiss had his consent.

He had to admit he was very good looking and was very intelligent, probably rich too since his house looked so sharp and that would make any girl feel (or maybe even guy if he swung that way) giddy but Eren couldn't understand why anyone would like Mr. Ackerman in general. He seemed like a very cocky person telling by the way he held his head higher than Eren's math grade and he was a little rude too.

"Do you like what you see, Jaeger?" the piano player asked with a ghost of a smile on his lips. He wasn't even looking up and yet he caught Eren staring at him like hawk.

"Not at all, really, considering the strong amount of hate I have for you. You told me to write a depressing song so I'm staring at your face for inspiration," Eren replied curtly.

"Ouch," Levi said, trying his best to sound offended and even frowned but the corners of his lips perked up a bit as if he were trying to fend off a small grin. "You got bark but no bite? Interesting."

"Are you asking me to fight you?" Eren scoffed.

"The only battles I do are here," he purred and seductively bit his bottom lip as he pointed to it lazily. "The one earlier proved that I had won."

Eren scowled at him while trying to keep his composure. One second this guy was acting like a fucking robot then the next he acts like a total asshole who would make anyone sexually confused. The younger male rolled his eyes and went back to staring at his paper filled with letters and notes.

"You caught me off guard, Mr. Ackerman," Eren said and crossed his arms. "That's fighting dirty."

"What do you think would happen if I did kiss you with consent? Who do you think would win?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and briefly licking his lips to moisten them.

"No one because I will assure you that it won't happen ever again," Eren snapped.

"You're no fun," the older male said and frowned sincerely. "Whatever. Stop staring at me and just try to finish the song."

Eren rolled his eyes once more and did as he was told. The sarcastic comment he gave Levi was only half true and he couldn't really think of anything no matter what he did. He listened to sad song or songs that had very powerful lyrics like Sarcasm by Get Scared or Gooey by Glass Animals. Both the songs didn't sound exactly sad but it was the lyrics that caught his attention.

Hold my hand, flow back to the Summer time...

and

Don't mind us, we're just spilling our guts. If this is love I don't want to be loved...

were definitely lyrics from the two songs that got stuck in his head like superglue. He wanted a slow song but he wanted a violent and fast one too. He couldn't really explain what he wanted because since he was born, he wanted things that were out of reach. He wanted to seriously just write a loud heavy metal song but he knew that he couldn't that due to the fact that Levi's stupid piano playing was supposed to be apart of this.

"Mr. Ackerman, I have to go home," Eren said with his voice cracking. He was mad and frustrated with himself and he's never felt this stupid and hopeless in his entire life. If only the piano wasn't apart of this, it would make things one hundred percent easier, or maybe even more than that.