| ♫Bar 11 |

Walking through the mall and trying to find your destination was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. He pushed his way through the crowd after ditching the bookstore and fled to find the obnoxious, German teen. The air was hot and the lights were dangerously dim as he ran with his short legs. Levi's cellphone was clenched tightly in his hands as he frantically spun his head in all directions to see where the boy could possibly be.

He finally found the stupid Toys R us and rushed inside the store. The store was absolutely huge and had hundreds of shelves filled with boxed toys and other things that children would drool, scream and whine over. The man groaned internally as he began to strut down the aisles in search for the tall teenager.

He arrived at a small area with baskets of bouncy, multi coloured balls and head a sound of springs having pressure applied to them. He immediately found Eren hopping up and down repeatedly on a trampoline. Levi narrowed his eyes at him as he shouted.

"Oi! What are you doing?"

"I was waiting for you. What do you think I was doing?" he replied quickly.

"How did you even get lost in the first place? You're hopeless."

They erupted into an explosion of arguments and questions but soon had to quiet down when a bunch of surprised looking nine year olds with Angry birds and Minecraft shirts came waddling in with balls and scooters with them.

"Whatever. I'll continue to scold you even more once we get to my place. Come on, Eren," he muttered under his breath as he held onto the boy's ear and started to drag him away from the staring children.

"Ow! Stop that!" he exclaimed. "You're gonna rip my ear off, you damn sadist!"

"I have to do this because you'll get lost, you dumb idiot."

"I didn't even intend to get lost in the first place," he told him.

"I know that, but just in case it happens again."

Anyone else like a parent with their child or a boyfriend with their significant other would usually hold hands, but this was a whole different case of course. They were once rivals so of course they wouldn't intertwine hands but Eren would prefer it that way if it meant he wouldn't feel any pain because Levi had rather sharp nails and a hard pinch.

Once they were outside, the short man let go of the boy's ear and spun around to face him as the rain started to splatter on him once more.

"I'll be busy tonight so I need to give you the music just in case I lose it somewhere when things get messy," he explained which sounded pretty fishy to Eren since the man's house was very blank and organize.

"Sure," he replied shortly. "What will you be doing anyway?"

"None of your business whatsoever," he told him flatly as he glowered.

Eren just shrugged and looked away.

"I don't intend to walk in the rain so we'll be taking my car."

"What makes you think I want to get in a car with you? You could be a serial killer for all I know," Eren joked but was actually half serious.

"So are you saying you would prefer to walk in this very damp weather? I wouldn't argue if you would," Levi smirked.

"If it means staying away from you, then yes please."

"You're a pain," Levi scoffed. "Whatever. Let's go home."

---

The car ride to Levi's place was what Eren had expected which was tense and the air around them felt very dense like maple syrup from those Canadian stores. The radio was on with the lowest volume but was possibly saying some news about the LGBT+ community , Eren couldn't really tell though.