| ♭Bar 13 |

"Hello. Ackerman speaking," Levi answered sharply when someone had dialed his landline phone. He was in the middle of having his quiet book reading time and it would always set him off whenever someone would ring him up at such a time.

"I haven't heard your fantastic voice in a while, little man," a familiar voice told him.

"Please don't call me that, stupid Four eyes," Levi sighed. "What do you want? I'm a little busy right now so make it quick."

"Ah well Eren's claims you haven't been answering his phone calls and he's getting really worried over this and I was wondering that maybe you didn't tell you were moving away?"

"It doesn't matter. It's not like he knew me personally anyway."

"Levi, do not take this so lightly; the boy is worried sick and it's even worse now that he's being overworked from studying. You're so conceited sometimes without even knowing yourself,"Hanji alarmed him sternly. "At least answer a phone call of his. I'm sure it'll lift some weight off his shoulders."

"Hanji... you already know that I can't. He's no longer my concern and I don't plan to associate with him in the future. I understand what you're trying to say but-"

"No you don't. You don't understand what I am trying to say," Hanji interrupted and Levi was sure that she was probably glaring like mad. "You said you liked him."

"No I do not," the man snarled. "Stop talking bullshit. I'm hanging up. Good day."

"If you liked him, you would have never wanted him to suffer because of-"

He slammed the land line phone down and had to hold in the urge to throw it out the window. He hung up before she could finish but he already knew what she was going to tell him because he was not an oblivious man.

You would have never wanted him to suffer because of you.

---

His eyes stung from looking at the same notes for hours and he felt completely dehydrated. The dim light of his lamp created shadows upon his poster plastered wall as the low light of the moon shined onto his face. He never really studied but if he was going to want to attend his desired university, he would have to work hard to boost up his grades a little more for final exams. It was difficult for him to study because he didn't give a shit about subjects that he knew wasn't gonna benefit for his future.

The music competition was nearing and he was completely terrified; what he messed up? Of course being the prodigy he was, he would never get nervous about this sort of thing but now that Levi left his side, he was sure as hell that he would make at least one mistake.

He was worried about the man, but he wouldn't really admit that he missed him because he highly doubted that anyone would miss such a grumpy douche bag. His mind was filled with many math and science equations but he couldn't quite shake off the image of Levi's face swirling inside his head.

He shouldn't matter anymore, Eren thought to himself.

He was going to move away soon anyways, so the memories with the older male shouldn't be brought with him. He had to learn to forget, and it was something he was not always good at. Everything was going to be very chaotic for Eren for the next few weeks and he was not looking forward to it at all. He didn't know if he was going to pass any exams with the thought of packing or the music competition on his mind. Everything was just so stressing and it made him feel like his brain was going to explode.

He wanted to disappear without having to die, and he wished it was possible to do so.

---

Night of the competition