Prologue - This is my fate?!?! A crazy stepmother! A voice in my head! Just sign me up as crazy!!

Hia everyone. this is my first ever upload, and i would really appreciate some comments and suggestions. i dont know if im going to continue with this story. so please let me know!!!

************************************************************

This is my fate?!?! A crazy stepmother . . . A voice talking in my head . . . Just give me the list, and sign me up as crazy now!!

Prologue

Why!? Why today!?!? Today off all days!! Why do you always do this to me!? WHY!?!?! You never do it to anyone else!! God, do you hate me? Is that it?? Are you looking down on me now and laughing at me!?!?! Do you find it funny!? I bet you find it freaking hilarious... DON'T YOU!?!?!

- Right Lexie, calm down. People are staring.

The voice in my head butted in, disrupting my thoughts, sounding a bit pissed. It never left me alone these days. I wish it would. It always told me things I didn't want to hear.

"ARRRRRRR" I screamed out loud in frustration.

- Right, that's it. Now, I'm mad. For once you are going to shut up and listen to me!! You think you have it bad? Look at other people lives. Look at the children in Africa. They have no food, no water, and not even a decent roof over their heads!! Yet they put up with it... They are dying, and they know it, but they smile and make the most of it. They don't complain when they have a bad day... Most of their days are bad ones for crying out loud. They would give anything to have the life you have, so suck it up, and get on with it!!

This speech left me shocked. Normally, the voice only said a few words at a time. It had never said so much at one time. Or sounded so angry...

- Look, I don't mean to get angry... It's just that sometimes you can be so dense.

I was speechless, still shocked from the huge outburst. I shook my head, trying to clear it.

- We're going to have to go back, you know??

- Uh...

- You know we have to, and you know we're going to. We always do. It's the right thing to do... The only thing to do...

I bowed my head, resigned to my fate.

- Our fate!!

I smiled at that. It was never going to leave me alone. I don't think I wanted it to either, which was strange. A few months ago, I was begging it to. I think we were actually getting to like each other.

- Sure are!!

I turned, still smiling, ready to do the inevitable...

I was going back.

************************************************************

COMMENTS PLEASE!!