Imagine #1 - Minho (you get hurt)

You walk aimlessly around the glade, bored to death. There is nothing to do here. You desperately wanted to be a runner but your over-protective boyfriend Minho won't let you. He says it's too dangerous and he couldn't live with himself if something bad happened to you. You decide not to push it with him because last time you did you both ended up having a huge argument and not talking for days. You groan and walk over to a tree and sit down, enjoying the shade. The sun was burning, causing you to sweat horribly. You see Winston come running over to you.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hey Winston, What's up?" You ask, standing up and, brushing the dirt of your knees.

"Could you come and help me down at the Blood House? I need a couple of hands to help hold down a pig- it won't stop squirm-"

"I'm sorry Winston, but you know I can't handle blood..." you interrupt him. The though of holding down an animal whilst it's about to be killed makes you feel sick. He puts his hands on his hips and chuckles under his breath.

"What's so funny, Winston? You know how much I hate stuff li-"

"Yes, Y/N, I do!" he yells "But you seem to be so selfish you can't do anything for the glade. You don't understand anything Y/N! Do you?!" He steps closer to you- his face red with anger. You back away.

"Look, I-i'm really, s-sorry Winston," You manage to get out.

"I'm sorry Y/N we can't always work things around you! Your nothing special! You are like the rest of us here- I don't understand what Minho even sees in you! You're an ugly bitch who cares about nothing but herself!"

You're eyes fill with tears. He steps closer to you. "Winston, I-i'm so-"

"You will be.." he breaths and before you know it his fist connects with your jaw sending you down on the ground. You hit your head and everything goes black.

***

You wake up in a bed with someone holding you hand. You're head is throbbing and your jaw is in so much pain. You look over to see who is holding your hand- Minho. He is shaking terribly, his eyes red and puffy.

"M-minho..." you whisper, causing a searing pain to shoot through your jaw. His head shoots up.

"Y/N? Oh my shuck Y/N. I should've been here...oh my shucking god, are you ok?" he whispers coming closer to me. You smile weakly and nod. He plants his lips on mine, sending goosebumps down your arms.

"I will protect you, Y/N. I am so sorry. I will be here for you, always"

"I know Minho, always" you manage to squeak.

A tear rolls down his cheek and lays on the bed next to me. You turn to face him and bury Your face in his chest. He puts an holds you close- and you both fall asleep like that in each others arms.

So this is the first imagine of the book! What did cha guys think? Thanks for reading x