Chapter 64

7 months later:

It was 12 in the night, suho came to the kitchen and was searching something but he got startled when chanyeol came into the kitchen as well.

Suho: Chanyeol, you scared me.

Chanyeol: Sorry.What are you doing, hyung?

Suho: I am making ramen for chorong. She suddenly wants to eat this....why are you here by the way?

Chanyeol: Eunji wants to eat pancakes now.

Suho: Really, we don't know when they will have these cravings.

Chanyeol: But it's a different feeling, I mean we can fulfill their wishes in this way so I am satisfied.

Suho: Yeah that's true. Chorong never asked me anything atleast because of the pregnancy she is asking me these small things.

Chanyeol: Yeah.

Suho and chanyeol prepared their dishes respectively and were ready to leave. Baekhyun entered the kitchen.

Chanyeol: Why are you here?

Baekhyun: Bomi wants to eat a sandwich.

Suho: Eh? But bomi is not pregnant, right?. Why is she having food cravings?

Baekhyun: I don't know. She asked me and I am making for her, that's it.

Chanyeol and suho smiled "Good luck". They left.

Baekhyun was making sandwiches for bomi; he also drew something with ketchup on it.

Baekhyun: Done, bomi will be happy.

Baekhyun took the plate and left.

Kyungsoo and namjoo were on the terrace, working on their new song.

Kyungsoo: Namjoo, this lyric doesnt suit the tune. i think we should change this.

Namjoo: okay.

Kyungsoo played the new tune on his guitar.

Namjoo: This tune is so good kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: It should be, I made it for you.

Namjoo smiled and said "Thank you"

Namjoo: You play it so well; I don't know how to play the guitar.

Kyungsoo: Then let me teach you...come here.

Namjoo sat between his legs and kyungsoo hugged her from behind and showed her how to play it.

Kyungsoo: is it fun?

Namjoo: It's so cool. I want to learn more.

Kyungsoo chuckled "okay"

Few minutes later she dozed off . kyungsoo saw that and chuckled.

Kai and naeun were in their room. Kai was asleep but naeun could not sleep. She got up from the bed and saw kai sleeping. She woke him up after a while.

Naeun: Oppa

Kai got up "What's wrong?"

Naeun: I can't sleep.

Kai smiled "come here" . Kai hugged naeun and stroke her hair.

Kai: Can you sleep now?

Naeun: no.

Kai thought for a second and said "Want me to sing a lullaby for you?"

Naeun smiled "okay"

Kai sang a lullaby, naeun giggled as he was singing it like a rap. Nevertheless she slept and kai slept too.