chapter 32

Exo convinced Dongwoon to stay at their villa too. There was a party at the villa for Dongwoon and hayoung. Hyuna came too. Hayoung was getting ready in her room.sehun sneaked into the room. He slowly walked and hugged hayoung from back.

Hayoung: you gave me a heart attack.

Sehun: hehe. You look beautiful.

Hayoung: Thank you.

Sehun: Tomorrow everything will be fine.

Hayoung: okay.

Hayoung turned around hugged him and stroke his hair.

Hayoung: tell me what you want to say.

Sehun: I don't know. I am scared, jealous, sad, and angry. I am unable to understand what I have to feel now.

Hayoung: you act as if you are strong but worry a lot. When I heard about all this, I was worried about you rather than myself.oppa, why do I love you this much?

Sehun broke the hug and looked into her eyes

Sehun: Because you are my hayoung and I love you as much as you do. Have patience okay?

Hayoung: hmm

Sehun: Now cheer up. You look more beautiful when you smile.

Hayoung smiled and gave him a peck "Thank you for coming into my life".

Sehun: No. Thank you.

Party started .All the guests arrived.Dongwoon and hayoung stood on the stage.Apink and Exo gave signals to each other to start the plan.sehun winked at hayoung to start the plan. She smiled.

Hayoung: Dongwoon oppa come here I want you to meet my friend.

Dongwoon: who?

Hayoung: you will see . come on.

Dongwoon: okay

Hayoung : wait here. I will bring my friend here.

Dongwoon stood and was waiting when one of the guests came and was chatting with him. Hayoung took hyuna and came near Dongwoon. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around. He was shocked to see hyuna and she was too.

Hayoung: Dongwoon oppa meet hyuna and hyuna meet Dongwoon my fiancé.

Dongwoon and hyuna stared at each other and awkwardly greeted each other with a just hi.

Hayoung: Namjoo unni is calling me. I will be back.

Hyuna: So you marrying hayoung. She is a nice girl.Dont cheat her like you did to me.

Dongwoon: Hyuna this is what you say when you meet me? and how many times shall I tell you I did not cheat on you . that girl had a fiancé. She is married now and happily living her life. What about us huh?

Hyuna: what about us? You got engaged for god's sake.

Hayoung came back as she thought leaving them alone now was not a good idea.

Hayoung: Is everything all right?

Hyuna: Yeah. Excuse me.

Dongwoon and hyuna were looking at each other in the whole party. They could not sleep the whole night.

In the morning exo and apink got together and discussed their plan. They have end this today itself.

Plan 1:

They made hyuna and dongwoon sit beside each other at the breakfast table.

Bomi whispered to hyuna "Hyuna can you pass the bread?". Hyuna was confused why she was whispering but ignored and was reaching the bread.